Staigera

It's sad to see XRP at this price

7 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

true. calm down. i didn't read that part. you can vent all you want. XRP is going up. just not as magically fast as some want

I think you're the one who needs to calm down. Damn.

4 minutes ago, XRPBaseCurrency said:

XRP will be back in the green tomorrow. 

Not everyone is so sure about that.

"#XRPUSD Double top on the Daily chart. Not good. Very bearish. Same scenario happened at 3 and 1 USD levels. Considering xRapid going live had absolutely NO impact on the XRP price, it will probably expedite the fall all the way down to 33-35c." 
@peter_zacharias twitter

Edited by Annern

5 minutes ago, Annern said:

"#XRPUSD Double top on the Daily chart. Not good. Very bearish. Same scenario happened at 3 and 1 USD levels. Considering xRapid going live had absolutely NO impact on the XRP price, it will probably expedite the fall all the way down to 33-35c." 
@peter_zacharias twitter

At that point 33-35c is when we add more zerps to our stack?

36 minutes ago, kiranbutis said:

At that point 33-35c is when we add more zerps to our stack?

Don't worry...or don't be happy

At the moment looks like shorts will be Rekt..

Edited by Yodaxrp

42 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Good for them!

Last time I checked there ain't much Wales in this area. So yea the majority is sad. Does that make us impatient? Or desperate? NO! I said I'm sad that XRP isn't 1 euro is that being impatient?. 

I truly feel XRP deserves to be atleast a minimum of 1 euro after all that they have accomplished.

It saddens me to see XRP have a value of a can of coke.  

When other useless trash coins sit at number 2 and 1 spot.

"I said I'm sad that XRP isn't 1 euro is that being impatient?" - Yes it is, kind of

"Does that make us impatient? Or desperate?" - Yes

you are complaining about the value of one single unit = the value of a can coke in regards to the 3rd most valued digital asset currently in the market -- and we have been number 2 several times the last weeks

you have invested in a high supply token that climbed up to number 2 in market cap caused by speculation alone - although it is/was one of the most hated crypto in the market

so you thought after the xrapid-out-of-beta-announcement all of the sudden all investors and whales are going to whip their big green dildos over XRP? again? after the massiv price action we've seen the last two weeks? seems you invested your hopes in the speculative but not utility driven future of the market - otherwise you wouldn't complain about the price of an asset that, a few days ago, sat the milestone for now being open/ready to comercial usage + the much wider reach it possibly gets through multi-hop and some sort of convergence with xcurrent and xvia to merge it all in one! It is now part of the full package on ripplenet!

Swell was big for XRP this year IMO - but not getting some sort of "amazon-announcement" really seems to let people fall like dominos for desperation! seriously, what did you expect? i think it's a bit of greedy behavior to now start whining about not doubling our position again, like 2 weeks ago!

if you don't have the patience to hodl 1, 3, 5 years then you clearly choose the wrong asset to invest in!

sry not meant to be rude

haha this thread -- holy duck!

56 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

"I said I'm sad that XRP isn't 1 euro is that being impatient?" - Yes it is, kind of

"Does that make us impatient? Or desperate?" - Yes

you are complaining about the value of one single unit = the value of a can coke in regards to the 3rd most valued digital asset currently in the market -- and we have been number 2 several times the last weeks

you have invested in a high supply token that climbed up to number 2 in market cap caused by speculation alone - although it is/was one of the most hated crypto in the market

so you thought after the xrapid-out-of-beta-announcement all of the sudden all investors and whales are going to whip their big green dildos over XRP? again? after the massiv price action we've seen the last two weeks? seems you invested your hopes in the speculative but not utility driven future of the market - otherwise you wouldn't complain about the price of an asset that, a few days ago, sat the milestone for now being open/ready to comercial usage + the much wider reach it possibly gets through multi-hop and some sort of convergence with xcurrent and xvia to merge it all in one! It is now part of the full package on ripplenet!

Swell was big for XRP this year IMO - but not getting some sort of "amazon-announcement" really seems to let people fall like dominos for desperation! seriously, what did you expect? i think it's a bit of greedy behavior to now start whining about not doubling our position again, like 2 weeks ago!

if you don't have the patience to hodl 1, 3, 5 years then you clearly choose the wrong asset to invest in!

sry not meant to be rude

haha this thread -- holy duck!

I have no idea what kind of fantasies you have about whales, but smacking their ***** against their screen is a first one. 

Let me make this very clear to you, I'm very aware that XRP is a long hold digital asset. I have been holding and accumulating XRP since the first day I got into crypto. And will do so aslong as Ripple is making good progress with XRP. 

To come to the point why I made this thread. Talking in hindsight is always easy, when we had the unexpected mystery pump in september, half the board thought it could be because of Xrapid testing. It could be insiders knowing something, about Xrapid.

What i try to say is many people tought that Xrapid would increase price even if it was just 0.50 cents on top of the rise in september. 

And it very well could have done it. 

If because of the announcement that Xrapid went live the price would have pumped to 1 euro everything would have been euphoric, and we would not have this talk. But it did not so here we are expressing that we are dissapointed that it did not because it very well could have. 

Alot of people thought when Xrapid went live the price would go up, some thought it would have skyrocketed. 

And to act that it was silly to think that in hindsight is amusing to me. Because no matter how much research you do or how logically your opinion sounds, what the future price wise brings is always an unknown in crypto, Wales could have just as easily pumped it after the announcement. 

The coin flips 2 ways and saying "hah, I knew it would fall this way" after it fell is easy. 

So please spare me your: I knew it all along and everyone else who taught different are naive attitude. 

We are here because we want our asset to rise, and to be sad that the price did not go up after such an amazing announcment doesn't automatically make you a bad investor or a weak hand. It makes you human, and yes emotions could be bad in an investment but hey 99% of us are not investors in their daily life, we are a community of people who found a digital asset which we contribute towards by talking about it and sharing our opinions, and doing our research.

Edited by Staigera

Just because you hold XRP and a "die hard supporter" of Ripple doesn't entitle you to get rich.

You are not investing, you're speculating. Understand what you bought and you'll be better off.

Stop the XRParmy, XRPcommunity entitlement. You want XRP to go up in price? Do something to give it value and create a project on the XRP ledger.

34 minutes ago, sattop said:

Just because you hold XRP and a "die hard supporter" of Ripple doesn't entitle you to get rich.

You are not investing, you're speculating. Understand what you bought and you'll be better off.

Stop the XRParmy, XRPcommunity entitlement. You want XRP to go up in price? Do something to give it value and create a project on the XRP ledger.

Alright fair point.

Now show me how many projects did you make on the XRP ledger mhmmm?

Oh whats that?    Zero you say.

Okey that means you are now by the rules of a random guy named @sattop not entitled to become rich from XRP.

No pay! No play! Even when you pay! 

7 hours ago, Staigera said:

What's the point of hearing good news over and over and over and over and over and seeing nothing in return. Yes people will comment saying it's manipulation it's just the start of the race. Yes it is! But still we should be around 1 euro! 

There is no "we should" in this market.  Would 1$ be great? Yes.  Should we be at 589?  Should we be at 0.0589?

I agree it can be a bit frustrating with the good news etc but we will truly only massive return with a major influx of new capital into digital assets or with significant adoption of XRP by FI's, money transfer companies etc.  Better yet, we hear a Swift Partnership announcement which I truly think is forthcoming.

As Buffet said (admittedly beyond a cliche at this point) , the "stock market is a device for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient".

Remember the bamboo tree.  4 years under the ground.  On the 5th year,  an explosion of growth.

If XRP rises too early too fast, it will implode and all the hard work won't be maximized.  

Trust in Ripple to maximize their XRP holdings.   Keep accumulating.

12 hours ago, Annern said:

@peter_zacharias twitter

Good, another expert we don't have to take seriously anymore