Staigera

It's sad to see XRP at this price

7 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

There is another big name that will be using XRapid this month or so. Be patient my friend !

Actually, if you want to follow rumors, a TEMENOS event will take place tomorrow... I leave the rest to you mate

Edited by Yodaxrp

@kiranbutis

I've (BG) publicly stated that by the end of this year I have every confidence that major banks will use XRapid as a liquidity tool," Garlinghouse told CNBC in an interview at the Money 20/20 Europe fintech conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (CNBC)

1 minute ago, Yodaxrp said:

event pl

Actually, if you want to follow rumors, a TEMENOS event will take place tomorrow... I leave the rest to you mate

What do you expect from the event ?

I’d say your impatience is your biggest enemy.

The biggest mistake people make in investing is that they are impatient and let their feelings get them best of them. They sell when the price drops instead of buying, and they buy at the top instead of selling.

Too many have this «get rich quick» urgency, but let me tell you folks, thats not how investments work. Fortunes in the stock are built in 20, 30, 40 years by regular savings by ordinary people, buying shares in index funds.

Read up on the marshmellow experiment. It showed that people with the most self dicipline and prefered delayed gratification instead of instant (smaller) reward, did better in nearly all aspects of life - like education, wealth, health, etc.

So - with all my heart - hodl!

Rome wasnt built in a day.

1 minute ago, Moriarty said:

@kiranbutis

I've (BG) publicly stated that by the end of this year I have every confidence that major banks will use XRapid as a liquidity tool," Garlinghouse told CNBC in an interview at the Money 20/20 Europe fintech conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (CNBC)

Let's hope he is right and we will see adoption sooner than later!! I have the feeling that from now on we will see big news often and often about xrapid

1 minute ago, MegaNerd said:

stop whining. seriously. all you did was willingly put money into something you knew might now work out. and all you have to do now is just wait. 

id rather wait 10 years and make millions then work a 9-5 job and make nothing.

Go 'read my post again, I said I know it's a long game to wait I also said I'm a strong holder of XRP. Finding it sad that the asset you support is still around a measly 45 cents when the value is much higher is not whining. It's sharing how you feel with other fellow holders, we don't feel and act the same but we should be able to vent together and talk about it. And if you find that whining then by all means leave the thread.

1 minute ago, sigmundaas said:

The biggest mistake people make in investing is that they are impatient and let their feelings get them best of them. They sell when the price drops instead of buying, and they buy at the top instead of selling.

Too many have this «get rich quick» urgency, but let me tell you folks, thats not how investments work. Fortunes in the stock are built in 20, 30, 40 years by regular savings by ordinary people, buying shares in index funds.

Read up on the marshmellow experiment. It showed that people with the most self dicipline and prefered delayed gratification instead of instant (smaller) reward, did better in nearly all aspects of life - like education, wealth, health, etc.

I couldn't agree more. Be patient and meanwhile, enjoy the process...

1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Go 'read my post again, I said I know it's a long game to wait I also said I'm a strong holder of XRP. Finding it sad that the asset you support is still around a measly 45 cents when the value is much higher is not whining. It's sharing how you feel with other fellow holders, we don't feel and act the same but we should be able to vent together and talk about it. And if you find that whining then by all means leave the thread.

true. calm down. i didn't read that part. you can vent all you want. XRP is going up. just not as magically fast as some want

Edited by MegaNerd

7 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

What do you expect from the event ?

Personally nothing... Just take into consideration facts:

1. Temenos has approx 3k financial institutions as clients

2. Among the approx 40 of the 50 biggest banks at world level

3. There's evidence that they're working since 2016 with Ripple to integrate Ripple's payment's solutions in their software

Edited by Yodaxrp
And now Xrapid is officially life...

12 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

BG said that there will be a (National/global) bank adding xrp before EOY. 

you mean the random, cryptic individual, who drew nonsensical drawings to entrap weak-minded investors into a false sense of hope, who more than likely is in xrpchat.com right now under another username?

The second we don't hit $589, you're going to be saying it was an interpretation of $589 EOY 2019

Edited by MegaNerd

6 minutes ago, sigmundaas said:

Skål for det :D

Just now, XRPBaseCurrency said:

XRP will be back in the green tomorrow. 

it doesn't have to be. what is it with people and being so NEEDY for green!? 

XRP at $20 will flush all these people to the curb when we're trading dollars per second