Prediction of XRP price in 2024 based on "Blockchain in Payments 2018" report by Ripple

1 hour ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Exactly, nobody knows. This market is crazy. XRP could go to 589 it could go to 0.1 0.0005, we are all just guessing.

FTFY, as long as we are predicting the gains I though it should be same percentage both ways i.e.

0.54(current price)+109,000%= 589(approx.)

0.0005+109,000%= 0.54(current price)

4 hours ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

Exactly, nobody knows. This market is crazy. XRP could go to 589 it could go to 0.1, we are all just guessing.

I read articles years ago about Bitcoin hitting $50,000 within 24 months but it never happened. One forecaster stated recently it will hit $1 million. To me that is stretching it a bit too far but that is my opinion and he has his.

XRP seems obvious to take the top spot one day in crypto and be an operating success that is unless Bitcoin adapts and evolves to provide functionality of some sort.

Everybody is entitled to their view but nobody has created a time machine yet to see what will happen where and when...

Edited by HazzaHat

Nice post. I think circulating supply will be lower. Global FIs would probably prefer the underlying asset on the books to build out derivative or specialized products.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:07 PM, Benchmark said:

The really cool part is that chart from the report. We're going from frontier adoption to early adopters. Most development still lies ahead. 2023 is a good year to evaluate your XRP holdings. 

2023 is way too far away.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, HazzaHat said:

Who knows what the future holds... trying to predict or calculate or estimate the outcome that far down the line is pointless.

Ohhhh Gaaaaaawwwwwwd. This again?

You realize that you're in the Price Speculation Club, yeah?