Sign in to follow this  
Julian_Williams

Was that It?

9 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I'm sitting here vey relaxed, scooping up more XRPs on a daily basis.  I actually hope this is a long journey....like 5 to 10 years....imagine XRP is earning enough money for us to live off all that time....that's my "moon". 

Sitting scooping up XRP on a daily basis for 5 - 10 years is far too big of a risk if you ask me

The Central Bank panel was really telling and very bullish.  Each panelist was literally laughing at the question "whats your level of satisfaction with SWIFT"?   Its obvious that commercial banks within the countries and regions of these pioneer Central Banks will be heavily influenced by them working with Ripple.  I really do believe Cory Johnson when he states that we are very near "mass adoption".  I feel like the snowball is getting awfully close to the top of the mountain for us.  The Canadian panelist was unbelievably sharp and well spoken and its obvious that XCurrent is the standard in his mind.  

Sometimes yah gota let that good stuff sink in for a bit... If shorts get their way I would be very surprised but also don't care cause it would only be a temporary dip. Buy moar. Friday Payday coming

6 minutes ago, aavkk said:

The Central Bank panel was really telling and very bullish.  Each panelist was literally laughing at the question "whats your level of satisfaction with SWIFT"?   Its obvious that commercial banks within the countries and regions of these pioneer Central Banks will be heavily influenced by them working with Ripple.  I really do believe Cory Johnson when he states that we are very near "mass adoption".  I feel like the snowball is getting awfully close to the top of the mountain for us.  The Canadian panelist was unbelievably sharp and well spoken and its obvious that XCurrent is the standard in his mind.  

I am always very suspicious of trashing the competition.  Take the high road and tell us why you are better - then the conclusion regarding other players will be obvious.

Edited by Blubber

More like...

• A large gathering of bankers that make up the upper echelon of the finance world met in one space, all to discuss Ripple's impact
    • Composed of both active clientele, clientele that are in talks to sign up, and those whom are being courted to become clients
  • An update of the re-branded RippleNet was in full display with excellent demonstrations of its speed and versatility
  • A very symbolic gesture was made to the finance world, emulating the likes of the current banking elite, in the form of hiring Ex-President Bill Clinton to give a speech
    • Although the speech was composed of its usual Clintonian musings, it served as a reminder that Ripple is part of that banking elite that hires such notable figures for their speeches
  •  A strong impression is set for both the courted clientele and anyone else watching worldwide, that Ripple is in business and is already performing excellently for their customers
    • Savings of 70 to 90% being reported
    • Ripple, who has always been conservative with any announcements, vocalizing that many of their customers are ready to go into production, and many more are ready to begin the process to do the same.

It's important to focus on changing people's mindset first before you sell a service/product. By doing so, you're creating a demand for your service/product rather than going out there trying to convince people they need it. Events like Swell serve to build on this principle and really excite their customers/prospective customers about the direction they're heading in and why Ripple is an excellent partner.

We even see it from the outside, as outsiders to the banking world not understanding the really underpinnings of it, yet still understanding how impressive this transformation is. Swell makes sure that people see it from the inside as well. Ripple is an excellent banking partner and their product, RippleNet, has layers of solutions to help anyone in the business of moving money.

Edited by Shashzilla
Grammar

Yup, total bust! Why wasn't Brad running around giving away XRP like Roger Ver? 

"Here take some free money. What you don't want free money? it's Bitcoin Cash. You don't want it? It's free money. Let me give you free money." 

"Fine, give it to me and get the hell away from me!" 

Edited by LordVetinari

51 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:
  • A few bankers in suits going over the same old, same old material in meetings
  • A wet speech by a disreputable ex president
  • A single transaction over the internet
  • The price of XRP falls by 10%

XRP is a commercial Digital Asset doing a job in international finance.

On Monday we crossed that line!  This is all that matters, everything else is trivial and unimportant by comparison with that event.

History will remember 1st October 2018 as the day the Internet of Value was born.  There is no going back now

I'm sure they didn't talk about much in the private backroom meetings, dinners and over drinks.

3 minutes ago, bruce21b said:

just remember last year when SWELL was over everybody thought it was a laughing-stock joke.......then the rocket took off (albeit momentarily)

The price back then was $0.2...Now it was $0.59 => Multiplier * $3,92 = $0.59/$0.2 * $3,92 = $11.56 in January ...Sounds logic??

Sign in to follow this