wake me up when its moon

7 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

We will never see another 370x again. Not in XRP anyway. Maybe in some other new idea that comes around....

I completely disagree. Realtime global payments will increase our global GDP with way more than that. The party has not yet started. Compare the volume of data that was exhanged globally, before and after the Internet. That growth is mind boggling, and that growth is still accellerating.

That should give you an idea about the growth of economic activity, when the Internet of Value has become a fact.

Any number of which people don't say you've lost your mind, is too low.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely disagree. Realtime global payments will increase our global GDP with way more than that. The party has not yet started. Compare the volume of data that was exhanged globally, before and a

up down, fed up with it can't we just MOON  

Yes, it really depends what you consider to be life changing money. A 24 year old graduate may consider $100k life changing because it means paying off student loads and a down payment on a condo. 

Posted Images

On 10/3/2018 at 11:49 PM, Pauly_jay said:

Now imagine what the volume will do to the price once xRapid actually goes live (not just "available for commercial use") by big banks, which Brad already confirmed will happen by EOY.

I think the wording BG actually used was that he expects this to happen. That is not confirmation in my book. So many people have taken this to mean that this is definitely going to happen, but that's just not the case. I expect to wake up tomorrow morning, but who knows? Be careful what you read into comments like these, they are not guarantees of anything.

28 minutes ago, T8Bacon3 said:

I think the wording BG actually used was that he expects this to happen. That is not confirmation in my book. So many people have taken this to mean that this is definitely going to happen, but that's just not the case. I expect to wake up tomorrow morning, but who knows? Be careful what you read into comments like these, they are not guarantees of anything.

Yes but the CEO would not risk his credibility by saying he has every confidence about it. So he must have some inside knowledge, ofcourse it's not 100% but nothing is in crypto. Speculation, speculation, speculation.

Rip Van Winkle time. Go to sleep, wake up in 5 years and decide what you want to sell.

Many people will never even have the opportunity to buy any of Ripple and their XRP or to hedge with Stellar and their XLM as well.

Millions of people work for less than $1 a day.

I could teach some of those people how to trade Forex I bet and help some of them make that dollar in less than an hour.

It is all about perspective. Be thankful for the privilege to be exposed to the paths that brought you here.

The average happiness from income peaks at around $70k to cover your needs and some wants as an average figure across the U.S.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.