Sign in to follow this  
XrpWave

wake me up when its moon

The way I control myself over this is as follows:

10,000 xrp nets me a cool million at £100 per xrp

20,000 xrp nets me a million at £50 per xrp

I will continue to invest up until £1 per xrp then I'll stop. Then if it does drop a little and it will I'll invest again.

With my current holdings I won't be a millionaire at £100 per xrp but I won't be worrying about it either :) the longer xrp remains sub £1 I'm investing all the time. Obviously if we hit silly money like £1000 per xrp then I'm done, I'm out and I won't be coming back into crypto. I'll still be here laughing with a lot of members but I'll have no holdings whatsoever :)

5 minutes ago, stevo7790 said:

but I'll have no holdings whatsoever :)

Your choice of course, but I think it's always going to be a good idea to retain a portion.  There is no way I'm selling more than half my little stack before at least five years and probably longer.

If this moons it's because it's getting traction in the real world.  If that is happening then it's likely to continue to grow value at LEAST faster than inflation, and probably faster than stocks.

Don't be Greg.

5 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Actually $30.34 pays off my mortgages. Not that I will sell at that point, but if that happened I would be pretty damn happy!!

That's awesome! You are pretty close when you think about it, although we are still under a dollar - a $30-$40 EOY price prediction for XRP is very conservative and realistic.

Edited by Pauly_jay

1 minute ago, Pauly_jay said:

That's awesome! You are pretty close when you think about it, although we are still under a dollar - a $30-$40 EOY price prediction for XRP is very conservative and realistic.

Lol....I am hoping that we get there in 2023. 

I wonder what will happen when the end of the year comes and we are around $.75?  What will everyone that keeps talking about these huge increases do then?  And I think $.75 is likely even too high. 

I think this bear market continues until next October....maybe even longer. We may see a little more of an uptick because of utility, but it’s going to be a slow process with Ripple. 

I expect magic, just not overnight. 

9 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

Lol....I am hoping that we get there in 2023. 

I wonder what will happen when the end of the year comes and we are around $.75?  What will everyone that keeps talking about these huge increases do then?  And I think $.75 is likely even too high. 

I think this bear market continues until next October....maybe even longer. We may see a little more of an uptick because of utility, but it’s going to be a slow process with Ripple. 

I expect magic, just not overnight. 

I know it sounds ridiculous that XRP could be $10.. let alone $100+ by the end of the year.. but we must not forget: XRP had a 37,000% price increase at it's ATH in 2017. And that's without xRapid, solely speculation/retail investors. 

Now imagine what the volume will do to the price once xRapid actually goes live (not just "available for commercial use") by big banks, which Brad already confirmed will happen by EOY.

Have faith lol! Anything is possible, maybe i'm a little too optimistic, but XRP's utilization has so much potential to give us another "37,000%+" increase that will be reached soon. May not be overnight of course, but over the course of weeks/months when things kick off.

Edited by Pauly_jay

7 hours ago, AllinXRP said:

We will never see another 370x again. Not in XRP anyway. Maybe in some other new idea that comes around....

I would be sooooo happy with 30x I would **** my pants. 

Have you got a crystal ball?

Sign in to follow this