wake me up when its moon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I completely disagree. Realtime global payments will increase our global GDP with way more than that. The party has not yet started. Compare the volume of data that was exhanged globally, before and a

up down, fed up with it can't we just MOON  

Yes, it really depends what you consider to be life changing money. A 24 year old graduate may consider $100k life changing because it means paying off student loads and a down payment on a condo. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

What does moon actually mean for XRP anyway.  $5, $10, $100, $1,000.

Everyone has their own moon depending on how many XRP they HODL...for those lucky enough to have gotten in a $0.006, the ATH is a perfectly reasonable moon. My moon is $100+

Yes, it really depends what you consider to be life changing money. A 24 year old graduate may consider $100k life changing because it means paying off student loads and a down payment on a condo. 

For me, $1.5 million would be life changing to some degree. No mortgage on my house or cabin, plus $500k in the bank. $3M would be really impactful because I would work for myself and leave my corporate job  

The issue is....I don’t think I ever get to that point.....the only way that happens is XRP hits $50 or I keep accumulating through buying dips and selling surges (which I am doing now) and bring up my holdings substantially. I think we cap at $20 in 2-3 years. Just my thoughts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.