Sharkey

Will XRP reach $1 before EOY? More think so!

$1 is 100% return for me, I'll take it. Rather have a 37,000% return though :) 

12 minutes ago, divingman10 said:

3 months to get from +$0.50 to $1.00?

It only took 3 days to get from 0.27 to 0.80, so I would say that $1 is perfectly feasible by EOY. I expect, if things go reasonably well over the next three months, that we end the year somewhere between 1 and 2 dollars. That being said, anything could happen.

1 hour ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

last year reached 2,50 usd, no use cases,  this year there are real use cases and 1 usd is a great outcome. That not toiled paper, that is a wc. xrp is headed to 0,006 usd.

It hit $3.84 in Jan, so you’re wrong about that. Also bear in mind that everything has pullbacks. Nothing goes straight up. You’re like the guy in 2010 who was cursing BTC because it went from $10 to $2.

Edited by JA8

I think we will either plateau or drop in the near term. The price until recently had been almost exclusively driven by big money speculators who knew that they were in control of the price movement. 

But now that we have commerical deployment the speculators will dump remaining stocks. They can make more money with assets they control rather than passively waiting and hoping that xrp is a success.

This will be somewhat balanced by investors and commerical use but it will take a while for the crossover to occur 

Longer term , the ATH better start running because we are coming !

43 minutes ago, JA8 said:

It hit $3.84 in Jan, so you’re wrong about that. Also bear in mind that everything has pullbacks. Nothing goes straight up. You’re like the guy in 2010 who was cursing BTC because it went from $10 to $2.

The $3.84 can be considered to be carryover from the bullish end of 2017 - 2018 has been bearish pretty much all the way.

How many electrons have been inconvenienced in the circle jerk of trying to predict price?