Tripple

You can literally taste the salt.

That's also my point of view.

In any case, Ripple must probably be disturbing for journalists to persist in misinformation.
The title looks good and as soon as you read the article it's mitigated or even completely false...

Love that they criticize the use by only a few companies.....brad stated household names by 2018 pilots....decentralization in late 2018....and 1bank by end of 2018.....by end on 2019 he’s stated dozens.....tbd but I’m hopeful...think bitcoin maximalist are crazy, see a tree but not the forest lol.....what I don’t understand is the underlying emotions in their investments....if I felt xrp had no future I’d sell it all tomorrow and walk away...but I think they may change world finance....again tbd.

45 minutes ago, Tripple said:

https://www.coindesk.com/with-rambling-clinton-keynote-ripple-is-sending-a-clear-message/

Coindesk is really losing the plot here. Have a read if you're interested in simultaneously vomiting and laughing. 

The quote above is as and confused and dichotomous as the rest of the article. Salty admiration, peppered with undertones of an illuminati-esque conspiracy. 

It's almost as if they want to praise Ripple for it's efforts, but they can't because of all the misinformation they've already spread surrounding Ripple and XRP. 

Oh Coindesk...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Ten years after the financial crisis and the publication of the bitcoin white paper, much of the bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency world is moving away from its anti-establishment roots.

But no one is doing it with quite as much panache as Ripple.

1 hour ago, XRP_Squirrel said:

but as of today, just a few firms are making commercial use of the Ripple product that leverages XRP.

but as of today, just a few firms are making commercial use of the Ripple product that leverages XRP.

Do they not read what they are saying? Who else got "just a few firms making commercial use" of a ******* crypto.

Absolutely ridiculous.

It's a few firms more than every other crypto out there.   And it launched just two days ago.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, coastal said:

Please tell me Coindesk, which other cryptocurrencies or DA's have an actual use case? 

Come on man..

bitcoin has money laundering, blackmall, drug and human trafficking, terrorist financing and a couple of lightning network soda machines!

Edited by Phintech