Hohenheim

TransferGo is supposed to announce something soon

20 minutes ago, Hohenheim said:

But... I'm seeing this on their site right now.

Delivery fee from UK to China is $0 and under 30 minutes!!!

Wow.

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 3.51.17 PM.png

LOL umm.... Today is Oct 02.  The free option will be delivered on Oct 11.... that is 9 days, not 30 Minutes.  

1 minute ago, IAmATroll said:

LOL umm.... Today is Oct 02.  The free option will be delivered on Oct 11.... that is 9 days, not 30 Minutes.  

Haha.... they also take a percentage of the exchange rate, like many companies. If it were actually only $.99 in under 30, then you KNOW it's xrp... but it's not

I've been searching around for awhile now and even installed the app to check it out. Looks like your only able to purchase crypto if you live in the UK. I could be a ******* and missing something but it would be fantastic to implement USD for liquidity. Regulatory certainty can't come soon enough. 

30 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

I've been searching around for awhile now and even installed the app to check it out. Looks like your only able to purchase crypto if you live in the UK. I could be a ******* and missing something but it would be fantastic to implement USD for liquidity. Regulatory certainty can't come soon enough. 

I thought the same was thinking I was going to be able to buy. But realized I don't live in Europe

Just now, Kpuff said:

I thought the same was thinking I was going to be able to buy. But realized I don't live in Europe. 

It was a bummer. Signing up was an ease, wonder how many new people this will make aware of what's happening. 

Just now, quetzalcoatl said:

It was a bummer. Signing up was an ease, wonder how many new people this will make aware of what's happening. 

I'm going to assume they will eventually add USD eventually. I did rate their app 5 stars and mentioned that I gave it 5 stars because they listed xrp. Then I realized I can't buy ?. It's all good I can wait