Swell attendee tweeting about a Amazon / XRP rumour buzzing around

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can make two quick assessments.  1.  CryptHawk is not at Swell.  2.  CryptHawk cannot even spell ‘hear’  Nothing to see here. 

BG, Schwartz, and a few other big wigs have referenced Amazon and Uber over and over, almost to the point of being obsessive. I’m usually a cynic but I cannot imagine them being mentioned this much, f

Uber, Amazon and Airbnb will be trialing xVia, if they aren't already. It would be absurd if they didn't, it's made for them, it will save them a lot of money and improve the service to their customer

Posted Images

10 hours ago, lucky said:

Uber, Amazon and Airbnb will be trialing xVia, if they aren't already. It would be absurd if they didn't, it's made for them, it will save them a lot of money and improve the service to their customers.

I read somewhere that Amazon is getting into banking. Maybe health insurance down the line as well

29 minutes ago, NissanTracker said:

I read somewhere that Amazon is getting into banking. Maybe health insurance down the line as well

Amazon's next victims, according to some articles I read a couple of months ago, are CVS and Walgreen's. Here's one article about healthcare.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/27/amazons-moves-into-health-what-we-know.html

Edited by Deeznutz
Added stuff.
1 minute ago, Deeznutz said:

Amazon's next victims, according to some articles I read a couple of months ago, are CVS and Walgreen's. Here's one article about healthcare.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/27/amazons-moves-into-health-what-we-know.html

Would be soooo sweet if Health insurance gets included in my Prime account ? 100 bucks a year... sign me up 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, NissanTracker said:

Uber wouldn't be a surprice giving the Donation few months back by Ashton Kutcher . One of the main uber investitors