RobertHarpool

xRapid Now Commercially Available

9 minutes ago, kenrino said:

looks like banks still don't want to touch xrp

this is how x current rolled out.  a few people hopped on and then mass adoption happened.

I'm going to email the Bank of America representatives tomorrow if I still have the email I sent them earlier in the year and see if they have any update. 

1 minute ago, Naweed said:

I'm going to email the Bank of America representatives tomorrow if I still have the email I sent them earlier in the year and see if they have any update. 

Yes.  I hope they are on this bandwagon.  I like Bitstamp but would love to move my xrp into BOA instead.

3 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

Yes.  I hope they are on this bandwagon.  I like Bitstamp but would love to move my xrp into BOA instead.

BoA will not adopt crypto let alone XRP until there is clear regulation. They made this clear to me in my last email to them. I'll ask them if they're view has changed. 

BTW, I work in the investment banking side of Bank of America. And they're really strict when it comes to regulation due to their size in the financial markets. They're seen as industry leaders. 

3 minutes ago, Naweed said:

BoA will not adopt crypto let alone XRP until there is clear regulation. They made this clear to me in my last email to them. I'll ask them if they're view has changed. 

BTW, I work in the investment banking side of Bank of America. And they're really strict when it comes to regulation due to their size in the financial markets. They're seen as industry leaders. 

I understand that.  I'm just hoping that they end up being an 'early' adopter because I use them.  It would make my life more convenient lol.

3 minutes ago, Naweed said:

They're on the Ripplenet Rules committee Id be more surprised if they didn't use it.

2 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

They're on the Ripplenet Rules committee Id be more surprised if they didn't use it.

They've admitted to me that they've only trialed offerings from Ripple but are ways off from any form of concrete adoption. This email exchange is a fair few months old but I'll see if there's an update or change in views tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, bloopi128 said:

you would never be able to move xrp or cryptos to a bank anyway

I doubt your statement

''ZURICH (Reuters) - Swiss startup SEBA Crypto AG has raised 100 million Swiss francs ($103 million) to build a bank offering cryptocurrency services to companies and investors while extending traditional banking services to firms in the new industry.'' 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-seba/swiss-startup-seba-raises-funds-to-build-crypto-bank-idUSKCN1M635O

Edited by 30k1m

but even then it's a different story, a bank using crypto and a bank simply allowing customers to deposit cryptos.

Im not saying people are delusional but its a long way to go for a bank to use a crypto in their system, regulatory for them its a lot worse than just allowing client to hold crypto I think

1 hour ago, AlibabaGrp said:

589 army, get ready to have your dreams crushed!! Lol won't even touch $5.89 this year

"Banks will never use xrp." 

First of many "nevers" being toppled. They will begin to fall almost daily now. 

Edited by VanGogh