RobertHarpool

xRapid Now Commercially Available

"RippleNet is now providing on-demand liquidity to financial institutions for cross-border payments using the digital asset XRP. xRapid, the Ripple product powering these transactions, is commercially available and moving into production with multiple customers, including MercuryFX, Cuallix and Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union.

xRapid eliminates the need for a pre-funded nostro account when executing a cross-border payment. It sources liquidity from XRP on exchanges around the world. As a result, cross-border transactions occur in minutes and at a lower cost compared to traditional methods, which take days and incur high foreign exchange fees."

Here we go, friends. We all knew it would happen. Some of us may have gotten scared and backed off and/or sold a position. But we knew, deep down, these plans would come to fruition. Ripple is on the cutting edge of financial technology. In my humble opinion, there is no better investment at the moment (not financial advice—just my opinion). 

I, for one, am very excited to be here with you all as history unfolds. Cheers to a fantastic year (with three months to go!). 

It does not say "already" in use.

It only says available, moving to commercial production.

We knew this since long time ago.

Except the exact 3 names, what's exactly new here?

Edited by MQB

Just now, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Are you sure that means it's live ? I'm not so sure..

Today, RippleNet takes another step forward to change the way money moves.

RippleNet is now providing on-demand liquidity to financial institutions for cross-border payments using the digital asset XRP. xRapid, the Ripple product powering these transactions, is commercially available and moving into production with multiple customers, including MercuryFX, Cuallix and Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union.