RobertHarpool

xRapid Now Commercially Available

Just now, CindyLou said:

Are you a killjoy or just a fudster? 

Hes prob not lying about the prices though. I say we would be lucky to hit $5 EOY. The whole 589 is something I still don't comprehend. Maybe if its more than one major bank using xRapid by the end of the year, then we could see that $5 mark

5 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

People that expect $589 deserve to have their dreams crushed and lose money anyway. It's pure ignorance.

Of course $589 is very much an unrealistic dream, but I try never to crush anothers dreams... Half of the fun of crypto is dreaming, at least for me. 

Cyn

9 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

People that expect $589 deserve to have their dreams crushed and lose money anyway. It's pure ignorance.

Same ignorance like yours "Sir", who actually doesn't know as a market works!

Edited by Yodaxrp

It’s not clear if banks can touch it yet as it is still undecided whether it is a security or not. 

Price wont rise much as most of the people who now know XRapid is live already knew (or suspected) this moment was coming. Here are two considerations:

1) I didn’t think we would hear this news till tomorrow. Might other bigger news be yet to follow?

2) What caused that skyrocket two Friday’s ago?  It wasn’t fomo or we’d see the same right now. Somebody turned their XRapid machine on that day.