AlexCobb

You Need Check Out This Memo On a 1 Billion XRP Escrow Transaction!

20 minutes ago, liquid153 said:

He posts a lot of click bait. So what do you expect?

No he doesn't. Just go to his channel and look at the titles of his videos. If you think that is click-baitish then you must be new to youtube

2 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

It's not about the money.. BTC maximalists wouldn't touch Ripple with a 10 feet pole  

I'm wouldn't even click on that video with a ten feet pole. Nice glasses. 

19 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Someone is just messing with us. No need to prepare the tinfoil.

Cant imagine Ripple, a decent size company with clients of banks and financial institutions sending messages about moons and mystery price predictions

1 minute ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

relying on vague and innocuous/random messages. Too many people are overreaching and making assumptions without having or knowing all of the facts!!!!

Isn't this what we're all here for?? ?

1 hour ago, Zerptime said:

For a guy whose an "expert xrp YouTubers" sure don't know crap about it. Only know how to create absurd rumours like the IMF!

Yea sad unfortunately. He said Ripple put the memo on there. But yea anyone could put that memo in there. 

REPEAT: ANYONE CAN PUT THOSE MEMOS IF THEY TRY

Edited by AlibabaGrp

It’s funny how all these people are saying that Alex ‘didn’t even know anyone could put a memo message’ - yet I bet 95% of these people didn’t know either. Seriously if you don’t like these posts don’t even click on them and stop posting, just move on. 

30 minutes ago, Anonb22 said:

It’s funny how all these people are saying that Alex ‘didn’t even know anyone could put a memo message’ - yet I bet 95% of these people didn’t know either. Seriously if you don’t like these posts don’t even click on them and stop posting, just move on. 

This has been explained numerous times. Alex even mentioned that last month there was a big ta doo last month when the last escrow was released. How he missed the incredibly long drawn out thread explaining that anyone can release the funds is beyond me. Maybe he was asleep for it. 

Edited by LordVetinari

9 minutes ago, Sukrim said:

Yes. Just tell me the transaction ID.

This is the transaction ID:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/AAB54F171DB7D83D540E9CD9E144FF7D7D06E2D45ED2F6D9EFF84942B613D283

I just realized that it came from this address:

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rjbjnrGBNVidPcnj1QSuscXonRXxgSU5k

The same address released the August and July escrows also.

Edited by Guest