ImTheRippler

Call Your Shot: SWELL

8 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

Does Joel Katz jump out of a cake? 

If that happens, I'll make it rain XRPtipbots ....

I'm thinking/hoping that there's no better time to flip the switch on xRapid ... 

Since we know more than everyone except people working at Ripple, we're probably going to see things mentioned that we've heard about a million times over the last several years.  This will cause dumb people to sell for some reason and the price is going to go down.

Hopefully Ripple does something cool and proves that I'm an idiot though.

I assume the brace position and expect XRP to fall to low 40s.  Why? Because as @Cryptsycrackers says, news causes dumb people to sell....because they're told that as soon as they hear news, they must hit the sell button.  Anything else is a bonus.  Call me cynical.  No, I'm not selling or putting my money where my mouth is....it's just me being a pessimist about these events.  Massive bonus if XRP maintains above 50c. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

18 minutes ago, AlexCobb said:

If xRapid isn't mentioned then I don't know what the think anymore ahah

Whatchu talkin bout Cobbis?

Seriously, what are you saying? The word "the" is obviously incorrect and could be read as "to" or "XRapid is live!"

Which is it?

Don't think anything will be announced but the timing would be perfect for it. Market is positive at the moment and momentum is building up. With an announcement XRP could go to 80 cents and stay there until the next phase.

Edited by XRPisthefuture