Sign in to follow this  
BANKXRP

Ripple, EOS and Ethereum together in a panel at the Blockchain Live event With

52 minutes ago, JA8 said:

I didn’t see that at all.

Maybe his face is permanently that way. As a kid the wind must have changed direction just as he d realised that all the other kids in his street had put dogsh1t on his lip.

I did see something else as Joe Lubin was talking. From 39.00: Dan smirks to himself a bit as Joe starts talking about 'formal verifiability'. A bit later (39.36) he looks over at Marcus to gauge his reaction, then shakes his head in disagreement. Looks like he maybe didn't agree with Joe about some things.

my god -- it was IMPOSSIBLE for the guy from ethereum to make a point without some incredibly unecessary technical tangent! :D

marcus treacher as usual, brilliant -- on point

2 hours ago, JA8 said:

I did see something else as Joe Lubin was talking. From 39.00: Dan smirks to himself a bit as Joe starts talking about 'formal verifiability'. A bit later (39.36) he looks over at Marcus to gauge his reaction, then shakes his head in disagreement. Looks like he maybe didn't agree with Joe about some things.

Lubin has always been anti XRP and EOS for decentralisation bla bla bla but also because they are both clearly a huge threat to ETH which is struggling , at least at the moment. It may pull through , bearing in mind they have the most and best Devs working for them its certainly possible.

4 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

my god -- it was IMPOSSIBLE for the guy from ethereum to make a point without some incredibly unecessary technical tangent! :D

marcus treacher as usual, brilliant -- on point

I particularly liked when at 28:25 the audience asked about LLCs and traditional business structure. All went 'deer in headlights' and Marcus said, "I understood that." Answered it, the others clued in what the question was asking and they went down to the line. Dan and Kevin followed up with relevant points but Joseph was out in left field.

I'm so thankful xrp has very intelligent, well educated and knowledgeable individuals running one of the most profound use cases for xrp. 

Edited by Guest