What Next for XRP?

Just now, Deeznutz said:

I see that this is your first post since December. It’s your prerogative to pick up complaining and grumbling where you left off but it’s ten months later. In very few ways is this year like last year around Swell. At the speed things happen in the cryptosphere, you’re bitching about ancient history. 

I’m one of the most conservative forum members when it comes to how much XRP will be worth at a certain time. I’m not saying xRapid will go live at maximum warp and B of A, the UN, IMF, and KFC will sign up immediately or that the price shoots to $10 next week. But nothing in your comments mentions the positive developments, new challenges, and changing geopolitical landscapes this year.

I get your "This time it's different mentality", it's what people Always say to defend their shabby positions, but we shall see what happens after this typical pump the news event.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been 10 long months in the 2018 bear market. After the amazing highs and parties of 2017 we have seen all major crypto coins and our beloved XRP digital asset retrace hard back over 90% from its

There's a huge difference in the total circulating supply of Ethereum and XRP.  I don't care what people think but XRP has billions of coins making it less of a rarity - hence the price will be m

Ethereum went to over $1,000 within a year and it has no utility. Why would XRP, which is vastly superior to any other digital asset take 5 years to reach only $10-$20? Makes no sense.

13 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

He never said 10 dollar at all. Was just a retweet from a crap article saying that,his social media person retweets lots of stuff whether it's positive xrp or negative...

Haha fair enough. But the $1B daily volume XRP does now is nothing compared to the kind of volume FIs will bring in the FX market. JPY alone accounts for $900B daily volume. At it's peak, I think BTC did about $22B; this was when it had a $320B market cap.

35 minutes ago, Sukovsky said:

I get your "This time it's different mentality", it's what people Always say to defend their shabby positions, but we shall see what happens after this typical pump the news event.

Do you follow the news? Or research at all? I didn't say things were super-awesome, $589 here we come. I said there have been lots of positive developments. At any rate, no pressure, if you want to place a friendly wager, I'm in. That is, if you have any XRP, which based on your logic, you shouldn't. 

6 hours ago, RedRocket said:

Overly optimistic in my opinion.  It may reach $10 to $20 range but it's going to be a long time. I'm guessing 3-5 years.

Ethereum went to over $1,000 within a year and it has no utility. Why would XRP, which is vastly superior to any other digital asset take 5 years to reach only $10-$20? Makes no sense.

39 minutes ago, XRPBaseCurrency said:

There's a huge difference in the total circulating supply of Ethereum and XRP. 

I don't care what people think but XRP has billions of coins making it less of a rarity - hence the price will be much much lower.

It's not a coincidence that tokens that have a circulating supply of billions have never seen their value exceed $3.50 where as other coins with a circulating value in their millions and with less of a use case  are valued in their hundreds.

Edited by Moonraker
1 hour ago, Deeznutz said:

Do you follow the news? Or research at all? I didn't say things were super-awesome, $589 here we come. I said there have been lots of positive developments. At any rate, no pressure, if you want to place a friendly wager, I'm in. That is, if you have any XRP, which based on your logic, you shouldn't. 

Ballsy. I wouldn't dare wager but I'm in your camp on this one.

18 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

There's a huge difference in the total circulating supply of Ethereum and XRP. 

I don't care what people think but XRP has billions of coins making it less of a rarity - hence the price will be much much lower.

It's not a coincidence that tokens that have a circulating supply of billions have never seen their value exceed $3.50 where as other coins with a circulating value in their millions and with less of a use case  are valued in their hundreds.

That's true but huge demand can outweigh the big supply. It will not take the same demand that it took Ethereum to jump to this price but much more. 

XRP is the only digital asset in general that it can create such huge demand. Once utility drives the price up more and more people will want in, because now they will see it with their own eyes. Most speculators care only for the price and they are not informed on the technology to see the potential. And since XRP is one of the most hated DA on the crypto community (we all know the lame reasons by now), many newbies disregarded XRP because they didn't research it enough. When utility kicks in, there is now way they will disregard it anymore.

XRP is gonna be huge.

2 hours ago, Sukovsky said:

Nothing Deesnutz said deserved to be called "shabby", in fact he is making precise points.  Your response does not address his points, that does deserve to be called shabby!

Edited by Julian_Williams

Yeah sure. During the 2014-15 bear market there were truckloads of positive developments as well for BTC and others. They're all fine and dandy but in the end it comes down to market sentiment. And in that regard I was talking about Swell and how it is undoubtedly useful for Ripple,  but for the daytraders market it is a pump and dump. Like it Always is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.