What Next for XRP?

20 minutes ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

I wonder what the cutoff date is for high price predictions.  Are we still going to see 10 plus predictions EOY and it's 57 cents on December 20th.

btw I'm predicting 4 bucks EOY.

Who would have thought we would we would have been at $2.20 at eoy 2017 on december 11

Anything is possible, although i dont think we'll be seeing too many $589 predictions mid December this year

Edited by coastal
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s been 10 long months in the 2018 bear market. After the amazing highs and parties of 2017 we have seen all major crypto coins and our beloved XRP digital asset retrace hard back over 90% from its

There's a huge difference in the total circulating supply of Ethereum and XRP.  I don't care what people think but XRP has billions of coins making it less of a rarity - hence the price will be m

Ethereum went to over $1,000 within a year and it has no utility. Why would XRP, which is vastly superior to any other digital asset take 5 years to reach only $10-$20? Makes no sense.

Once xRapid kicks in, there'll be a flood of institutional investors, whose best interest it will be to have high liquidity/high price, and they'll keep XRP out of the hands of BTC whales. So I don't see a massive drop like last year.

I'll go with Yoshitaka on this one ... $10+ by year's end. Though it becomes much more if the rumors/speculation of foreign reserve de-dollarization are true.

1 hour ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

I wonder what the cutoff date is for high price predictions.  Are we still going to see 10 plus predictions EOY and it's 57 cents on December 20th.

btw I'm predicting 4 bucks EOY.

Yes that could happen for sure. If we are at 57c eoy so be it. It will only be delaying the inevitable. 

18 minutes ago, JojoBelt said:

Don't be disappointed if we do not reach such high values. We are struggling to take #2 place with ETH and is very hard. 

Imagine how BTC will fight for #1. 

If we are around 1$ EOY would be good.

Yep I would take $1 eoy nompoblem with that. 

Tome its going to happen. It just depends on when for me. 

24 minutes ago, stdyrm said:

Once xRapid kicks in, there'll be a flood of institutional investors, whose best interest it will be to have high liquidity/high price, and they'll keep XRP out of the hands of BTC whales. So I don't see a massive drop like last year.

I'll go with Yoshitaka on this one ... $10+ by year's end. Though it becomes much more if the rumors/speculation of foreign reserve de-dollarization are true.

Did you notice last year there were a few $2 eoy predictions in September to November and a lot of people said it was garbage because the price was sub 20c.

Look what happened. 

I think $10 is the new $2.

Edited by Chewiecoin

Same Swell FOMO last year before and boy that was a dissapointment. Briefly went to like 0.5 If I recall correctly, then tumbled to sub 0.3 very quickly after banks repeated what they will repeat this time: "Regulatory issues will take years...will use ripplenet but not XRP...better alternatives...and more.

Oh, and same ridiculous targets were mentioned. Let's not forget that alll currencies have been pumped in the December rally even though many have little in common. Lots of FOMO, very little fundamental interest.

If BTC decides to tumble below the triangle of triangles, in which it has been moving the last couple of months, you can bet your butt XRP is going to test new lows. 

Don't know about EOY, but I think after swell will be -30 to -50%

9 minutes ago, Sukovsky said:

Same Swell FOMO last year before and boy that was a dissapointment. Briefly went to like 0.5 If I recall correctly, then tumbled to sub 0.3 very quickly after banks repeated what they will repeat this time: "Regulatory issues will take years...will use ripplenet but not XRP...better alternatives...and more.

Oh, and same ridiculous targets were mentioned. Let's not forget that alll currencies have been pumped in the December rally even though many have little in common. Lots of FOMO, very little fundamental interest.

If BTC decides to tumble below the triangle of triangles, in which it has been moving the last couple of months, you can bet your butt XRP is going to test new lows. 

XRP only went to about 26c from memory then fell after SWELL so yes this coo e happen again. I think the market is more mature 12 months on we have so much more news and xRapid about to start will minimise any post SWELL let down we get. 

1 hour ago, Sukovsky said:

I see that this is your first post since December. It’s your prerogative to pick up complaining and grumbling where you left off but it’s ten months later. In very few ways is this year like last year around Swell. At the speed things happen in the cryptosphere, you’re bitching about ancient history. 

I’m one of the most conservative forum members when it comes to how much XRP will be worth at a certain time. I’m not saying xRapid will go live at maximum warp and B of A, the UN, IMF, and KFC will sign up immediately or that the price shoots to $10 next week. But nothing in your comments mentions the positive developments, new challenges, and changing geopolitical landscapes this year. Not at all similar to last year. Just my opinion though.

Edited by Deeznutz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.