Live4xrp

Says it all! - The night b4...

Together, representatives from these institutions make up the RippleNet Committee. They gather multiple times per year to ensure the blockchain technology powering instant cross-border payments on RippleNet is complimented by a common framework for operational consistency, faster onboarding and legal clarity for every transaction.

https://ripple.com/insights/swell-2018-kicks-off-tomorrow/

1 minute ago, mandelbaum said:

Surely, these names dont mather that much, do they?

I've been doing alot of investigation on Reddit, and a guy called bubblebeard684 says Ripple is a scam.

Small time players,,, no one will really pay attention to them but it is news...right?

10 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Oh my....

If you zoom right in on that chaps glasses, you can see the reflection of the window.... and in that (you'll have to flip the image as its backwards) you can see the reflection of a laptop screen... all it says is 589. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Yesterday an old woman in Italy found a crisp which had embedded into its texture the face of Jesus. 

In this picture, Jesus was smiling because he was riding on the back of a rocket powered unicorn that was pooping out rainbow coloured 5s, 8s and 9s.

1 hour ago, Live4xrp said:

afbeelding.png.7ae12eccf2be4043ab9c150557696c74.png

As the network is still new and growing rapidly, the committee makes sure RippleNet maintains efficiency as well as its nimbleness to remain innovative. You can learn more about the RippleNet Committee here.https://ripple.com/ripplenet-committee/

afbeelding.thumb.png.1b16e623b9ea1fbac137e4212cd46b7a.png

All the people in that room are working very hard to make us all rich...while we sit here watching them on our laptops whilst drinking fine wines and whiskeys.

2 hours ago, XRPHornets said:

All the people in that room are working very hard to make us all rich...while we sit here watching them on our laptops whilst drinking fine wines and whiskeys.

Sometimes I use my smartphone.........

and I am still poor because they haven't made me rich YET.... So just cheap whiskey for now ;)