What triggered the sudden rise a few mins ago?

My chart keeps terminating at real time. Does anyone know where I can get a chart that shows tomorrow's candlesticks? I'd even settle for one that shows me 10 minutes from now. I'd be happy to pay you for it. For example, I'd give you my house, my cars, 100% of the shares of my businesses, all bank and brokerage account balances, even my dog.

Anyone?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me too. but I won’t give up my dogs ?   

wake me up at $250

Whoever keeps thinking that fomo has an exact time , like in the last 2 weeks, is in my opinion outta his mind .. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

My chart keeps terminating at real time. Does anyone know where I can get a chart that shows tomorrow's candlesticks? I'd even settle for one that shows me 10 minutes from now. I'd be happy to pay you for it. For example, I'd give you my house, my cars, 100% of the shares of my businesses, all bank and brokerage account balances, even my dog.

Anyone?

Me too.

but I won’t give up my dogs ? 

370E234C-95CF-4789-BEF1-C1F396CD4628.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Anyone?

Call 0900-Futureteller ?

17 minutes ago, bm32533476 said:

Keep being amazed that people keep asking about every change of price regardless of which way it went... Guys, you will not get explanations around these.

What amazes me is that in almost every topic there is always someone criticizing other's posts.

I asked if there is a specific piece of news that triggered this specific rise, as it went up 12% in just a few mins and it is saturday when most of the times nothing happens. 

Glad to see that you can be amazed with simple things. In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your investments, and I mean it.

I suspect this year's Swell will be just like last year's in term of price rise. A lot of people had big expectations but "nothing" (pricewise) really came out of it. I think a lot of good things happen during Swell meetings, but many are expecting huge announcements that will make the price go 1000% up overnight and they may be dissapointed if that doesn't happen. 

I hope I am wrong!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.