Sign in to follow this  
AlibabaGrp

Binance CEO thinks Q4 will be bullish

While I do understand your points, it is in his best interest to make such a statement. Bullish Q4? Better buy, buy, buy! He may possibly be using the recent spike to shift attention back to buying, thus driving customers to his platform. Just my thoughts...

However, you could be absolutely correct--perhaps he knows something, given his connections!

My bet, though, is that he's simply engaging in good marketing practice in order to increase personal wealth. 

Like Plato it feels like a bit of both here.  He has a vested interest in VOLUME but he is sure connected and has a finger on the pulse of all the whales around the globe.  I was discussing with someone a couple days ago how for XRP it just feels so much like late Nov last year right now.  Certain parties are moving forward as though they are certain the SEC won't get in the way and we have had such an incredible year of fundamental developments that have had a net negative effect on the price.  Last year in Oct and Nov I remember saying over and over "how has this news not manifested in gains?".  While I wouldn't be surprised to see one more manipulated correction it seems more likely we are poised to leave our previous ATH in the dust "any minute now" as CZ says.

CZ reliable source, he's in the same league as McAfee and Pantera Capital CEO. He's most likely trying to unload as many of his bags as possible before his platform, goes down for money laundering. 

Listen to this podcast, he openly admits to avoiding KYC/AML for financial gains, he isn't bothered by market manipulation etc. 

edit;'
Source: WSJ

DoMaXqKXsAYrNi3.jpg:large 

Edited by Guest

Don't forget this one. 

I don't think he's saying this for no reason. I'm pretty sure he knows some stuff is coming...

Edited by Guest