nicktemple

Simple poll will XRapid push XRP to $589+ by EOY.

Who feels $589 is possible by EOY.  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Simple yes or no.

• Yes
    • No

50 minutes ago, nicktemple said:

Real utility has never been done before in crypto.

When XRapid goes live, and let's say they push $10million just through bittrex, that will eat up a lot of sell orders pushing the price higher, in a blink of an eye. ( Let alone $100 million)

I really believe we are all on the verge of something huge, most of us could wake up mulit millionaires, one day very soon.

Bittrex is only one exchange though....if XRP goes to $500 on Bittrex alone, can you IMAGINE how many people will SELL their XRP on Bittrex - to the point they drive the price back down to a much lower figure? Bittrex is just one exchange of many. The sell pressure would be enormous and arbitrage bots will mash that price back down in a heartbeat.

14 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Bittrex is only one exchange though....if XRP goes to $500 on Bittrex alone, can you IMAGINE how many people will SELL their XRP on Bittrex - to the point they drive the price back down to a much lower figure? Bittrex is just one exchange of many. The sell pressure would be enormous and arbitrage bots will mash that price back down in a heartbeat.

I hear you, but xrapid is only at the moment using 3 exchanges for liquidity, bittrex, bitso & coin.ph, so if they do put some decient volume through those exchanges, I can see the price dramatically increasing, and I agree arbitrage will play a big part, but I feel it will be to push prices higher quickly on other exchanges to match. But at the moment all we can do is have our own ideas on what might happen. 

We will all know soon enough one way or another.

14 minutes ago, MQB said:

Another stuvpid poll.

Jesus christ

What is stupid about wondering what the collectives view points are?

Also dude keep religion out of this ?

1 hour ago, nicktemple said:

Real utility has never been done before in crypto.

When XRapid goes live, and let's say they push $10million just through bittrex, that will eat up a lot of sell orders pushing the price higher, in a blink of an eye. ( Let alone $100 million)

I really believe we are all on the verge of something huge, most of us could wake up mulit millionaires, one day very soon.

Seriously? And what will happen when XRP is sold and turned into the other fiat coin? For example: The relationship is USD> XRP> JPY.  To convert XRP into JPY across the corridor (equivalent to 10 million usd), will the XRP price fall?  :-) You have no idea how this works. You do not believe all the nonsense on some channels.

Edited by mihaisyblu

2 hours ago, nicktemple said:

I hear you, but xrapid is only at the moment using 3 exchanges for liquidity, bittrex, bitso & coin.ph, so if they do put some decient volume through those exchanges, I can see the price dramatically increasing, and I agree arbitrage will play a big part, but I feel it will be to push prices higher quickly on other exchanges to match. But at the moment all we can do is have our own ideas on what might happen. 

We will all know soon enough one way or another.

Don't get me wrong - I am sure it will have a positive effect, but it will not be as simple as that YouTube poster made out the other day.  There would be enormous sell pressure on Bittrex.  Put it this way, if I could sell my XRP only on Bittrex for $500, you can bet your bottom XRP that I would be selling my XRP on Bittrex, as would everyone else.  The other thing to consider - who would be buying XRP at $500 a pop on Bittrex when they can buy it much cheaper on other exchanges? Nobody.  Therefore, there's no way that price would stick - it would crash down to a point where people would be willing to buy again.  It's not that Bittrex would have no effect - it would - and that's a good thing - but Bittrex is just one exchange so the effect would be quite diluted.  Also factor in that on the sell side of the xRapid transaction, the recipient fiat price pairing would see XRP lose value.  It's definitely not cut and dry, but overall, I see xRapid having a positive effect on price.

Edited by 2ndtimearound

Happy to bet 10,000 zerps that Xrp won't be in triple digits EOY 2018.

For people who believe 100% in $589+ EOY 2018 its an easy $5.89M to score :)

Any takers? :give_heart2:

2 hours ago, Invincible said:

Happy to bet 10,000 zerps that Xrp won't be in triple digits EOY 2018.

For people who believe 100% in $589+ EOY 2018 its an easy $5.89M to score :)

Any takers? :give_heart2:

I doubt EOY it will have even got back to its ATH. 

2020 will be the year for major price movement I think.

Edited by Guest

Look how Rachel Lee, probably some 16 year old boy pretending to be a girl has got these desperate people by the ballz... So desperate they can't think straight lol. When you tell them, they say well no one expected XRP to hit 1 dollar but we hit 3... so what's there to stop us hitting 600 dollars in 3 months? There's a reason why 1% have more money than 99%

Do philipines exchanges have the liquidity to handle 100 million whatever currency into PHP - day by day? Who could buy there?

The guest worker who sends $ 50 home to his wife is unlikely to drive prices

cannot see high volumes in those corridors. But it is a beginning...

xRapid alone does not have an impact on prices. Only volume has. 

Do not FOMO - stay realistic

Edited by xSODAx

I think its very unhealthy having this line of thought. And whats even worse for us is all of you panic selling because xRapid did not push the price to your insane imaginary pricepoint. 

Please guys, be rational and think long term.