Poll: XRPTipbot on XRPChat

XRPTipbot on xrpchat  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see xrptipbot added to xrpchat?

• YES
    • NO

So,

65 against 12....... when did this poll expire?

- Make the tipbot invisible, I think Wietse know how.

- max tip 0,1

- Bronze/Silver/Gold is separed, is has nothing to do with the tipbot.

I can't see why not, and why hidden or capped?

If people want to tip, it's a personal choice, nobody is forced to do so, and no content is behind a paywall. If people don't want to receive tips for security reasons, then they don't have to, or could create a separate wallet for that etc.

I love the idea too however the mods have discussed this and unfortunately, introducing XRPtipbot brings with it legal issues that are minimised or avoided if the forum is kept as an open exchange of ideas without any transactional component. Some of you may have noticed that we crack down on referral links as well.

I was just thinking the other day how lucky we are to have XRPChat to discuss things without the spam, gunk, banner ads, google ads, sponsor posts and other visual detritus that infests just about every forum I've ever participated in. I have not personally seen the influence of any commercial interests, not even from Ripple and that freedom comes from the lack of monetisation. For that, I am extremely grateful. :)

13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I love the idea too however the mods have discussed this and unfortunately, introducing XRPtipbot brings with it legal issues that are minimised or avoided if the forum is kept as an open exchange of ideas without any transactional component. Some of you have may have noticed that we crack down on referral links as well.

I was just thinking the other day how lucky we are to have XRPChat to discuss things without the spam, gunk, banner ads, google ads, sponsor posts and other visual detritus that infests just about every forum I've ever participated in. I have not personally seen the influence of any commercial interests, not even from Ripple and that freedom comes from the lack of monetisation. For that, I am extremely grateful. :)

OOL

Thanks for letting us know @Pablo appreciated it and totally understand the position of the mods. 

Seem to me that the XRP chat community is a group of individuals that help and support each other and the XRP ecosystem.  

Why then would we not see the addition of XRPTipBot by now?

This is a call to @wietsewind to get-r-done

On 9/27/2018 at 12:11 PM, Guest said:

I for one would really like to see the xrptipbot added to xrpchat. 

How does everyone else feel about this?

Lets build the ecosystem together :) 

The poll is anonymous!

Where are we on getting XRPTIPBOT added to XRP-CHAT? @xrptipbot