Better XRP PRICE rise soon. Wanna quit this lame job...:)

57 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Well when XRP does go up I won't retire It would mean I would get a war chest to fund my business to become a franchise like I always wanted. It's already on it's way to become one, but some nice injection of cash flow is always good. So  no retirement for me just more working hours building my empire.  With the help of my alliance Ripple.

Which industry for franchising?

3 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Don't get married.

not yet married still in 20's not planning either till now?

1 minute ago, Kaneki2390 said:

not yet married still in 20's not planning either till now?

It’s not that bad being married really mate, I still do what I want whenever I want......as long as my wife says it’s ok ?

1 minute ago, Plato said:

Which industry for franchising?

Horeca. Food delivering, to be precise, food delivery is really hot in Holland at the moment and the trend is only increasing as people tend to get their food delivered rather then going outside to eat. And I'm the only one who runs a tex-mex restaurant in my town with 250k population. So i have the entire market for my own and I would like to increase as fast as possible to maintain the first move advantage.

1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Horeca. Food delivering, to be precise, food delivery is really hot in Holland at the moment and the trend is only increasing as people tend to get their food delivered rather then going outside to eat. And I'm the only one who runs a tex-mex restaurant in my town with 250k population. So i have the entire market for my own and I would like to increase as fast as possible to maintain the first move advantage.

Wow--that is fantastic. Truly seems like you have cornered a market... Good luck in expanding and franchising. Are you focused on Tex-Mex food delivery, or food delivery generally, as well?

57 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

I'll be honest.  There is always a boss.

As an entrepreneur for many years with my own businesses, and reporting directly to no one....the real boss was my customers.  I'm many ways they were harder on me that a corporate boss/leader. 

Just sayin  

So much this. A company owner can sit back, read through his daily logs and make (or mostly forget to make) his daily orders, maybe hire somebody to deliver the product to his stores / sit in the shop daily to sell things.. throw in a little bit of research and maybe meeting up with other similar business owners. That's if he wants his business to stagnate. (I just recently went through this IRL. I left the company because the owner was too complacent and greedy.) But, he gets away with it because of owning a shop in a small tourist location, which gets pretty hot in the summer-time and people just need a place to stop in and get the product they're looking for. Unfortunately, grandfathered into the city being the only type of that company that could break ground on city limits. So now it's a monopoly that he can just sit back and buy things for online prices, and resell them for 300-400%, and it works. What does he do with his profit? Pay his employees minimum wage, split 40 hours between 5 people and then micromanage the hell out of them further. This is regular day to day in the U.S.

But the most underpaid, most under-appreciated person is the one working behind the counters, making the sales. They are the face of the company, the front line to the customer (whom gives owners said power to even consider owning a business.) In reality, this is the best position to be as a company owner; because of seeing customers face to face. Hearing their concerns, needs, ideas, and issues. I mean it's ultimately up to the individual as to what kind of person they want to be known as.

20 minutes ago, Plato said:

Wow--that is fantastic. Truly seems like you have cornered a market... Good luck in expanding and franchising. Are you focused on Tex-Mex food delivery, or food delivery generally, as well?

No the company is really focusing on Tex-Mex delivery. Soon I'm going to Introduce cocktail delivery aswell. (Also a first move on that)  Delivering food especially during rush hours between 5 to 8 is a business on it's own. One wrong order and the orders keep stacking up and you'll be jammed in no time. 

That's why I want to open a second store in the same city that only does food serving, so no delivery. That one will be in the city.  

While the other store only focuses on delivery. Keep those two business models seperate. I noticed You can't give a nice eating experience when every half an hour 5 delivery boys/girls walk past your table with bags of food. 

So if XRP does go up it will be a nice boost for the company. :)

Edited by Staigera

2 hours ago, Staigera said:

Do you need help? I am from the original Tex-Mex place. ?

So I work at an office with a lot of people. Over 100. Most here eat at their desks. It's sad to see. They rarely get up and walk around, just glued to their monitor. 

I want financial freedom to do what I want with my time on Earth. It's limited. We're all going to kick the bucket some day.

I won't put all my hopes into XRP, but it's one of the things I'm working towards / including to achieve my goal. 

Now, XRP please hit magic numbers please ?

Having dreams is absolutely not a bad thing and can even get you further in life, achieving higher goals, whatever they may be.

But when your dreams become an obsession or when they result in not enjoying real life as it is , then it’s counterproductive.

So after 6 months in crypto ( must have been around feb/march) I let go of dreaming becoming rich. I didn’t like my job anymore and actually began spending more money, as if my dreams already had become true.

Much happier an relaxed now. Goal is to make money with crypto ( XRP) but no targets or timeframes. Enjoying life as it is, without frustrations about dreams getting postponed by wild cryptomovements.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

3 hours ago, JBW said:

Everybody has a 5 year plan. When did it start or is it next year again a 5 year plan. If it started this year it should be 4 year plan :)

Mine was a 3 year plan which is now just over 2.

got most of my XRP in escrow to take away any temptation to sell.