Better XRP PRICE rise soon. Wanna quit this lame job...:)

Hope there are many person like me who wana quit there job and enjoy life.. Dont want anyone to boss around me..?

Holding XRP since last november.

Whats your Story????

Edited by Guest
New details

9 minutes ago, Kaneki2390 said:

Hope there are many person like me who wana quit there job and enjoy life.. Dont want anyone to boss around me..?

Whats your Story????

Be very selective about the kind of information you pay attention to.  Don't feel entitled.  There is way too much of that.

18 minutes ago, Kaneki2390 said:

I think there are a lot in here ?

Being told what to do has never been my thing.. Personally I want to quit my job to go on a XRP funded roadtrip next year. The ultimate goal is to be financially free with a 100k/year passive income through my business, real estate, crypto and stocks. 

Edited by 30k1m

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

I am a HODL and have been since early 2017.  I buy every chance I get and yes one day I feel that this will be bigger than my job.  

However, for your own sanity.  just set a 5 year plan, sit back and watch. If XRP does half of what I'm studying and reading it can/ ??WILL?? do.....then I will let the dust settle over the next few years and enjoy retirement.

I don't go around asking the lame question... "When Moon?"  Instead I stay informed, continue to accumulate and watch the show.   

I must say the drama around the chat boards is better than any soap opera I have ever heard of.

#HODL #RippleStrong

Yeah do have 5 year Plan. Just wana quit job and travel with money i earned. All people at my office think investing this much money in XRP according to them its wastage.. Wanna prove them wrong too.

Well when XRP does go up I won't retire It would mean I would get a war chest to fund my business to become a franchise like I always wanted. It's already on it's way to become one, but some nice injection of cash flow is always good. So  no retirement for me just more working hours building my empire.  With the help of my alliance Ripple.

Edited by Staigera

Just now, Benchmark said:

Come back in 10 years. Your XRP will be worth more. 

And find another job in the meantime.

lol still i wont be Boss

5 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

I'll be honest.  There is always a boss.

As an entrepreneur for many years with my own businesses, and reporting directly to no one....the real boss was my customers.  I'm many ways they were harder on me that a corporate boss/leader. 

Just sayin  

Ditto.

When you run the company you have a thousand bosses.

When you work for the company you have one. (usually.)

Just now, cmbartley said:

The price of XRP doesn't have to go up in order for you to quit your job. You always have a choice. You can enjoy life without the price of XRP going up, the data is clear that the correlation between wealth and happiness is loose. Being dependent on the price of XRP is just being enslaved to another master. 

Thats Deep.. Still need some Money so that dont be dependent on anyone..

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Ditto.

When you run the company you have a thousand bosses.

When you work for the company you have one. (usually.)

and if you are married, you have one at home too