Sign in to follow this  
xrpen

Real risk of losing your money

Hi there! One simple consideration.. one guy has 100k to make an investment and decides to invest in XRP in this exact moment to make a 20-30% profit. Do you really think there is any chance that XRP can’t assure this kind of profit during the next few days/weeks/months?

I see that like a sure thing, maybe it’s my perception but I think it’s pretty impossible to not obtain something like that really easily, and we are talking about a profit that is nothing in the crypto word. Anyone has a different opinion?

Just now, ripple37 said:

its not a sure thing. XRP can drop back to .25 easy.

Of course, but it can go to $0.70 really easily too. I’m talking about something we already saw a few times already

Just now, ripple37 said:

I think  this pump is over, it went to .70 already, and it will go down back where it was ~.30. But thats my opinion. And thats the thing, nobody knows for sure what will happen

I’m not saying that it will go to $0.70 from the current level, I’m saying that it will reach it again, even after a dump. Come on what’s the real risk it won’t happen again..

then he might watch his 100k turn into 50k and then have to wait, god knows how long ,when it will bounce back again.Just look at 2018, ppl who bought over 80 cent didnt even brake even yet.  Like i said , its no t a perfect moment right now

22 minutes ago, ripple37 said:

Eu acho que esta bomba acabou, ela já foi para 0,70, e vai voltar para onde estava ~ .30. Mas essa é a minha opinião. E essa é a coisa, ninguém sabe ao certo o que vai acontecer

after swell..maybe

In my opinion, I wouldn't invest in xrp or any digital asset for that matter if I was content with 20-30%. I would probably choose something more stable and proven. We're all invested in xrp because we believe it's going to drastically change global payments and add wealth to our personal finances.  However, there is a real possibility it could fail. 

All of that being said, I think .54 is still an incredible bargain if you are planning to hold for 1 year or more. Just my humble opinion.

Best of luck with your decision 

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yes unfortunately.  

My bet is that it will rise but it is NOT a certainty.  

Any number of black swan events could happen that totally derail the XRP train and leave its price in the gutter.   Perhaps permanently.

Fractions of a cent is a real possibility.  

Don’t let good news and future possibilities blind you to the fact that this is a high risk - high reward kind of scenario.  

Having said that...  my money is betting we are going to go massively upwards if even half of the future plans for XRP usage come to fruition. 

This is why you're one of my favorite tiny. You speak the truth without following the hype. We love XRP for what is solves. It can change our lives, business and commerce, but you're right - it isn't a sure thing. It can go back to 0.01 for all we know.

Invest what you can afford to lose people. Don't take risks that can ruin your life if things don't pan out well. 

This could easily take off, or not. Be smart and don't over reach. 

Sign in to follow this