XRP #2 on coinmarketcap

Promethee

36 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Don't we pass btc on the true market cap at 1.13$

It's actually not true market cap, because the escrowed XRP is the equivalent to un-mined Bitcoin, in terms of there being literally no way of it making it to the market. So counting it in the market cap is not the right thing to do (in my opinion)

1 minute ago, retryW said:

It's actually not true market cap, because the escrowed XRP is the equivalent to un-mined Bitcoin, in terms of there being literally no way of it making it to the market. So counting it in the market cap is not the right thing to do (in my opinion)

but the BTC maxis will count it, cos it keeps XRP lower for a bit longer.

All they are doing is delaying the inevitable.

Can you imagine the media cover if we over take bitcoin it will be on the front page just like when bitcoin hit 20k most people won't understand market cap and think it's cheap and the fact you can buy it on coinbase despite there daylight robbing fees who knows where we will end up...

12 minutes ago, Yukteswar said:

Imagine if the entire 100 billion coins and not just the circulating 39 billion was used as the basis for Market cap. XRP market cap is actually $55 billion.

Why is this?

part of the scam, they don't want to admit the 'true' value of XRP.

Christ, there are still people calling it a 'premined' coin ffs.

13 hours ago, Bmatt44 said:

Also, I learned a scientific theory in primary school based on rigorous experimentation. The theory goes: First is the worst, SECOND is the BEST, third has a hairy chest. So, using this theorem we see that Ripple is now the best and Bg and Asheesh waxed their chest.  Poor Vitalik must have just hit puberty.

I agree with that. Anymore when I go to horse track I always bet the 2nd best horse(in terms of odds). Do a win/place bet... Have made a profit on horse racing last 5 years doing this lol.