Sign in to follow this  
vrippled

XRP set to dethrone ETH again

2 hours ago, xrpen said:

Yes it has, but the value proposition of XRP and Ripple as a company it’s actually way more valuable than ETH

Wasn't my question. @mrhat75 said that Ethereum didn't have a use case. He's wrong. I'm a big XRP/Ripple fanboy but we don't need to go around FUDing other coins to make XRP look better.

23 hours ago, xrpen said:

Yes it has, but the value proposition of XRP and Ripple as a company it’s actually way more valuable than ETH

I agree.

ETH actually is not bad tech, it is designed to support automated M2M services. But it isn’t really suited to being a Cryptocurrency. In the ETH world you’d ideally have hundreds of different ETH chains for different purposes, today we have ETH, ETC and forks like NEO, but these are still trying to be currencies rather than M2M payment protocols. The big issue is that ETH lacks performance and so would need parallel divergent Blockchains to be of any use.

XRP on the other hand delivers its core functionality really well!!!

And it happened again. Now we have to see if it will be sustained till tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, orcablue said:

man, ETH not going down quietly.  i think its the XRP vs ETH whales at this point. both trying to generate FOMO momentem without pumping in too much of their own resources

ETH has run out steam though.

Technically it is a broken M2M payment infrastructure, not a Coin.

Great if you want to pay for API calls, but no good for real business.

Sign in to follow this