Sign in to follow this  
nicktemple

589 EOY could actually be possible.

I have been thinking, what if ripple is working with Swift.

What if ripple and Swift have already trialed xrapid.

What if when xrapid goes live in a month or so, so does the usage with Swift.

Swift did say that all banks need to update for there new system by Nov, which looks like the GPI, but what do we really know.

Personally I feel between $3 - $7 is a realistic target for EOY.

But in the end none of us know what is happening behind the scenes.

We could hit 589 in a blink of an eye.

31 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

Why don't you stop making shiz in your head, not have crazy expectations, and be patient to see what happens instead of creating hype for yourself just to be disappointed and stressed

Mate I've see it rise and fall, personally I don't think it will hit those targets this year, but crazy things do happen. If it doesn't it's not going to stress me one bit, but if it does, now that would make us all happy.

I'm on the forum since 14 months , read a lot , but still didn't took the time to read this famous 589$ prediction ^^

I'll first wait to go above 1$ again in terms of price, but my focus is on xRapid goin' live. I don't care about the price right now.

+ we already discussed 100 times the Sats factor.

I'm pro Sats, others are pro $. 

Btw, is the chicken still alive ?

Edited by Thomas666

Okay let's put an end to the $589 talk. I'd be as happy as anyone if it got there but it's in no way realistic just by looking at market cap. There are 100 Billion XRP in existance, well I'll even be conservative and call it 99 Billion. So 99 Billion. 

Take 99 Billion and multiply it by $589. I'll give you a second to figure it out....

Okay, so now we've figured out that this would cause a market cap of 58 TRILLION. I'll say it again, 58 TRILLION. 

To put that in perspective, and I'm being conservative, the total value of all of the money in the world is around 80 trillion. And you're telling me that one digital asset would be worth effectively 20 trillion less than all of the money in the world. Come on guys. I could swing $20, maybe even $50 (that would be a market cap of around 5 Trillion) but I can't get behind $589. The only way it may happen is if XRP is used in the derivatives market.

Edited by Chris_Reeves

This is highly biased but I dont think there is anyone that is as big of XRP fan as myself but the idea of $589 by EOY is ludicrous.  its not gonna happen.  It just wont. 

Forget $589.  If this thing hits even $100 by EOY, i will donate $1mil USD to a charity chosen by the collective members here in a poll.  But unfortunately it wont happen.  I do believe $100 is possible but not in next 3 months.    

1 minute ago, Milly238 said:

Market cap nonsense again lol 

Yes can we please not start the ten millionth argument about market cap. 

10 minutes ago, Chris_Reeves said:

Okay let's put an end to the $589 talk.

589 is really more of a meme. It just means 'really big number!' If anyone needs to get to 589 for life changing profits then it may be worth scraping together a few pennies, checking down the back of the couch, and buying a few more xrp. 

$589 is simple really.  Daily volume proves liquidity issues are solved and the Escrow is eliminated and all ripple team members also destroy their XRP as good faith to avoid security claims.  The massive reduction in supply, plus uptick in volume would lead to a $589 price over night.

Sign in to follow this