Ripple XRP - The Master Plan - as visioned by "Love for Crypto"

So am I but not because of this guy!!!I I Really don't like this guys videos, he makes himself sound less credible by shouting all the time. He delivers his content in such away that sounds something like a cross between the ramblings of a crazy street preacher and a machine gun going off. Very hard to listen to and take seriously.

Edited by CT99
42 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I tend to avoid these kind of brainwashy videos :D It's just too much

Haha, in that case, stay away from Youtube, Facebook, your TV, mobile phone and so on ?.

24 minutes ago, CT99 said:

So am I but not because of this guy!!!I I Really don't like this guys videos, he makes himself sound less credible by shouting all the time. He delivers his content in such away that sounds something like a cross between the ramblings of a crazy street preacher and a machine gun going off. Very hard to listen to and take seriously.

Here is a more sophisticated version, without the XRP part:

A great channel I found as well in relation to our 'democracy' and 'globalisation' and related topics:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRUTHstreammedia/videos

Don't watch them if you have a weak stomach or when you enjoy this Matrix ?.

1 minute ago, Ripplezzzz said:

Haha, in that case, stay away from Youtube, Facebook, your TV, mobile phone and so on ?.

Here is a more sophisticated version, without the XRP part:

A great channel I found as well in relation to our 'democracy' and 'globalisation' and related topics:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRUTHstreammedia/videos

Don't watch them if you have a weak stomach or when you enjoy this Matrix ?.

Thank you! I will watch this!

21 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

who say xrp one world currency is a real xyz,  that a great bullshitt

He doesn't say that FIAT would go away, but rather that XRP will be used as supranational bail-out currency and serve as international trade currency. IMHO this would make perfect sense if everywhere on earth you could buy stocks with having the same XRP base (same level playing field) and don't have to deal with all those competing FIAT currencies.

1 minute ago, Swiss said:

He doesn't say that FIAT would go away, but rather that XRP will be used as supranational bail-out currency and serve as international trade currency. IMHO this would make perfect sense if everywhere on earth you could buy stocks with having the same XRP base (same level playing field) and don't have to deal with all those competing FIAT currencies.

Guess the concept of "currency" is missleading. Would rather talk about a supranational bridge asset between different currencies.

21 minutes ago, Swiss said:

Not good to use  " one world currency " words  on title, only want people attention , that is misleading ...

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP
24 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Not good to use  " one world currency " words  on title, only want people attention , that is misleading ...

Agreed, I had simply copied the title of his Youtube video and adapted it now..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in support for this guy. I posted his video only so we can make our thoughts on this.

Edited by Swiss
  • Swiss changed the title to Ripple XRP - The Master Plan - as visioned by "Love for Crypto"