Sign in to follow this  
OzAlphaWolf

Where's Jasil/Mods are tyrants?

6 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I wish he was around to celebrate the volume with us.

Maybe he is lurking. If so, I always thought of you as the grumpy old man yelling at the kids on his lawn, but I never considered you a real troll.

Happy Jasil Day! :drinks:

Hey Oz, shoot me a DM when you have a second!

30 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Maybe he is lurking. If so, I always thought of you as the grumpy old man yelling at the kids on his lawn, but I never considered you a real troll.

his complaint was always volume; however, I believe this week proves that volume can change in the 'blink of the eye'.  

1 hour ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

Or for that matter, Supertronk, Merxcy, or Tronsucks. Funny how when things go well, they disappear. On the bright side, I can tell you where Ripplewaytogo (Hubby gives me play money for shoes and XRP) is. 

1 hour ago, Deeznutz said:

Or for that matter, Supertronk, Merxcy, or Tronsucks. Funny how when things go well, they disappear. On the bright side, I can tell you where Ripplewaytogo (Hubby gives me play money for shoes and XRP) is. 

Lol is Ripplewaytogo the girl that said her husband is going make her do something she doesnt want to do if XRP doesn't moon by EOY? Lol where is Ripplista and her advice on US farming? 

4 minutes ago, Bmatt44 said:

Lol is Ripplewaytogo the girl that said her husband is going make her do something she doesnt want to do if XRP doesn't moon by EOY? Lol where is Ripplista and her advice on US farming? 

Wasn’t Ripplewaytogo demasked being a guy? Ripplista is long gone, deleted her account, probably fed up with the fud against her. 

With all the fudsters on silent mode we have little left to make fun off. You’d almost wish for XRP to dip again...lol. 

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Wasn’t Ripplewaytogo demasked being a guy? Ripplista is long gone, deleted her account, probably fed up with the fud against her. 

With all the fudsters on silent mode we have little left to make fun off. You’d almost wish for XRP to dip again...lol. 

Lol they kept things light hearted when the market was slow over the summer. Ripplista is locked away in some apartment scribbling her new price prediction algorithim on the walls as the Teletubies plays on a loop on the tube. 

1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yep. Whoever it is quit using the RWTG profile and started a new, super-obnoxious one the next day. He/she immediately started trolling anything that moved. A (wo)man scorned, and all that. I think the mods finally said “enough” because he’s been behaving.

Edited by Deeznutz

22 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

Yep. Whoever it is quit using the RWTG profile and started a new, super-obnoxious one the next day. He/she immediately started trolling anything that moved. A (wo)man scorned, and all that. I think the mods finally said “enough” because he’s been behaving.

Didn’t know that ( who was it?). 

Oohhhh I see you became bronze! Dare I congratulate you with that? Better hide it and avoid becoming silver or , worse , gold. We’re haunted on this forum by some scary members. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Spellink

Haha, thanks. I almost feel bad outing him now since he’s been behaving and seems to desperately need human contact. I’ll just say look at the last day (s)he posted, think of a troll you’ve been getting into it with a lot, and look at the date that person joined.

Yeah, nsync thinks every gold or silver contributor is plotting his downfall. 

Edited by Deeznutz

7 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

I was in that last thread of his/her. Reading his/her posts always made me vomit inside my own mouth. Glad we got rid of that. 

Sign in to follow this