nicktemple

What's your profit strategy?

In 2017 I purchased xrp at .024 watched rise to ATH in Jan then watched it fall. HODLing all the way, now I wish I sold some so I could have increased my holdings without having to inject more cash.

So I have come up with this strategy.

Once xrp passes $2.50

I will use a 15% stop loss.

And a 5% buy in.

That way if it falls fast again, I wouldn't loose heaps, plus if it move higher I will get back in at 5% from the lowest point it falls 

What is your strategy?

1 hour ago, nicktemple said:

In 2017 I purchased xrp at .024 watched rise to ATH in Jan then watched it fall. HODLing all the way, now I wish I sold some so I could have increased my holdings without having to inject more cash.

Once xrp passes $2.50

And a 5% buy in.

That way if it falls fast again, I wouldn't loose heaps, plus if it move higher I will get back in at 5% from the lowest point it falls 

What is your strategy?

84D7EFA5-A111-449A-8789-F305CB2C5438.gif

J/k im not selling any till $100.... and even then maybe 25%...maybe....

1 hour ago, nicktemple said:

Once xrp passes $2.50

And a 5% buy in.

What is your strategy?

I think once xRapid goes live and volume starts to rise on the ledger it will be very difficult to do any sort of TA. I have no idea whats gonna happen, so I can't even begin to think about an exit strategy yet.

I'm playing the long game like explained by @XRPto50dollars and Brad Garlinghouse, 3 to 5 years.

My mind is set on evaluating in 2023 and deciding how much to sell. In the meantime I just accumulate every month, if XRP goes so high that accumulating much more (in terms of percentage added to stack) becomes difficult, I'll switch to simply holding, learning about the IoV and perhaps looking for other opportunities that have popped up in the meantime. As attractive as trading looks, I know I'm not that smart and disciplined to make that a success. 

Obviously, if things go apeshit again like in 2017, my planning may get cut by a few years, but I'm prepared and not worried to hold for a long time.

I use a variation of Robert lichello automatic investment machine (on Amazon).  Basically it's a constant value strategy that sells on the way up and then when buying on way down the bot increases the desired value. 

Cheers

Same as many here, I accumulated prior to last year's run, kept holding watching the profits dwindled to just above zero. Came away with nothing to show in terms of fiat, but still the stack was intact. 

Spent this year accumulating a smaller short term stack. Intending to cash out all of it when the downturn comes after this bull run. Just to have a little comfort to assist in future holding of the main stack (all going well!).

Edited by XRPablo

8 hours ago, Quadripple said:

My problem setting up an exit strategy, is I really don't know what is a realistic value XRP could accomplish. 2 USD? 10 USD? Who knows... Nobody

I guarantee you $10 would be thee absolute minimum.......

Different strokes for different folks we all are at different life stages.

$3 would pay off (all debt student loan included)

$6 would pay off all debt including house

$10 well added with my current investments Im not sure I would work anymore. Wife will always work she actually likes it lol feels productive.

Edited by pumpndump