Great article as always. There's been so many updates lately it helps to have them in one place.

That raspberry pi ILP project sounds awesome, I can't wait until micropayments gets involved in the IoT. Imagine the possibilities with the sharing comminity ... 

1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Great stuff as ever. I particularly liked that quote about crypto only being 0.3% of global markets whereas the dotcom boom was a third of global GDP. Makes you realise how early we are in the game! 

That's just it.  Like the G20 indicated, cryptocurrency poses no significant risk, even if it is a bubbling market. 

Something tells me big things are going to happen, even before the end of the year.  That's my completely uneducated intuition, however, which is no better than anybody else's!  :JC_thinking:

24 minutes ago, cerchiaro55 said:

I would like to know whats the market cap goal to be adressed by XRP in terms of available money for the next 3 to 5 years, cheers 

I would also like to know this!  :D

Seriously though, I think eventually we'll be very surprised by how large the market grows.  I'm not going to venture a public guess, but suffice it to say that my own estimates are quite large. 

Others are welcome to weigh in.

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

Agreed - he is a smooth communicator, and his confidence is positively brimming... :yess:

I missed my opportunity to meet him in person by literally two days. The stage he was sat on as well as the pre-function area he was in when he was interviewed was my project! I did the event production across FinTech Abu Dhabi but was booked on another project starting on the 17th after the event went live. 

3 hours ago, Hodor said:

That's just it.  Like the G20 indicated, cryptocurrency poses no significant risk, even if it is a bubbling market. 

Something tells me big things are going to happen, even before the end of the year.  That's my completely uneducated intuition, however, which is no better than anybody else's!  :JC_thinking:

Great stuff as always Maestro Horder.

I'd like to know your gestimation of the "big things". PM me if you want. Much appreciate it!

Edited by MQB

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Seriously though, I think eventually we'll be very surprised by how large the market grows.  I'm not going to venture a public guess, but suffice it to say that my own estimates are quite large. 

Others are welcome to weigh in.

I recall hearing an industry vet who started a crypto fund estimate total MC in the $40 Trillion range in 5 years.  Wait, that was probably close to 12 months ago so 4 years from now.  Also, almost everyone expects a consolidation of value into a fraction of projects.  Personally, I’d be absolutely thrilled to see total MC in the $4 T range and xrp’s MC in the $700-900 B range 

6 hours ago, Craig_ said:

crypto only being 0.3% of global markets whereas the dotcom boom was a third of global GDP

Just to get behind the stats & ensure what we're comparing with this stat by global markets you are just talking about stock markets? How does this compare to global GDP volume wise? Just to ensure we are comparing like for like %ages :)