2 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

it seems very unlikely that it would stabilize at some conveniently high price... won't happen without some gargantuan change in the crypto ecosystem

Perhaps that gargantuan change in the crypto ecosystem might be a large number of institutions at Swell confirmed as considering xrapid,  while a smaller number actually do use it full on. 

That could result in a significantly different crytosphere.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything's possible, but we also might be sitting on a whole big canister of jet fuel, and we've barely lit the primary burners.

Agreed. This bull run of XRP without BTC started at September 18th 2018. The Swell is one of the biggest yearly conferences for Ripple and it starts at October 1st 2018. How conveniently the bull run

I agree. It's still very much possible we see this price. I know a lot of people are now very bullish and think we are going to $1+ with the launch of xrapid but I would be very careful. This could've

19 minutes ago, Delectro said:

Believe me, Xrapid is live.  It's definitely alive.  It's breathing.  And it's very VERY hungry for volume.

A prime example of a ridiculous post.

Please stop with this "it's definitely live" rubbish.

Just because you think it's live doesn't make it live for sure. Stop acting like you know for sure what's going on.

Don't take this as a personal attack because it's not. But people really need to take a step back and stop posting garbage like this when there are no solid facts to back them up

Edited by Moonraker

16 minutes ago, Delectro said:

Believe me, Xrapid is live.  It's definitely alive.  It's breathing.  And it's very VERY hungry for volume.

I doubt Ripple would miss the opportunity to capitalize on the marketing of xRapid being live. They haven't quite flipped the switch, and when they do, the world will know.

32 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

A prime example of a ridiculous post.

Please stop with this "it's definitely live" rubbish.

Just because you think it's live doesn't make it live for sure. Stop acting like you know for sure what's going on.

Don't take this as a personal attack because it's not. But people really need to take a step back and stop posting garbage like this when there are no solid facts to back them up

I am unable to step back.  

My research has led me to believe that the general public will not know when the exact time XRapid goes live.  Which obviously means, "money" will have access to its potential before you or I will know.  Nothing wrong with a secret trial beyond the sight of the public...

My opinion does not equate to rubbish unless yours does as well as we are all equals...  

?

57 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

I doubt Ripple would miss the opportunity to capitalize on the marketing of xRapid being live. They haven't quite flipped the switch, and when they do, the world will know.

What up pickle! Do you think the rally we saw is a pump and dump set-up by exchanges topped with fomo prior swell?

3 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

What up pickle! Do you think the rally we saw is a pump and dump set-up by exchanges topped with fomo prior swell?

What up yaaaay areaaaaa! **** man, hard to know what is going on. So much speculation, so many variables. Could it have been that? Sure. Could it have been a mini soft launch pre-swell test of xRapid? Sure. Could it have been Warren Buffet? Sure. Who knows anymore. All I know is xRapid is going live soon, and after that, we'll all be counting stacks instead of wondering whats going on with the price lol

On 9/21/2018 at 11:33 PM, MisterRipple said:

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

I ate lots of cheese blintzes so dump incoming, but not the kind you write about