MisterRipple

Is a dump incoming?

2 hours ago, MisterRipple said:

I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 

I don't think we can get B O G G E D down under 20c again without some actual XRP specific, or whole industry (regulations-related) bad news. Even a spontaneous flight of capital from BTC, down to say $3k, won't do it at this point.

The people who can sell XRP profitably under 20c aren't interested in dumping, and there aren't _that many_ of them. 

2 hours ago, JBW said:

Don't know... I think we will come down but just a little bit no crush...  

Alright, sell then..

48 minutes ago, mr_lazy85 said:

Alright, sell then

Do you even understand what you are reading? Why would I sell if I think we are just coming down a little bit. Can you please explain your logic behind this you strupid mf

57 minutes ago, xrpwizard said:

For the record there was a big run up in the lead up to Swell 2017 as well and then there was a massive dump commencing on day one of the conference. Tread wearily and don't be afraid to hold off on buying until after Swell is over.

Expect a big dip once Country Bill Clinton takes the mic.  Usually the first words out of that clown's mouth is "Where's my fee?"

24 minutes ago, JBW said:

Do you even understand what you are reading? Why would I sell if I think we are just coming down a little bit. Can you please explain your logic behind this you strupid mf

I understand your frustration, but just ignore unconstructive comments, JBW... it’s just better than insulting back!

Let’s not become Reddit :)

18 minutes ago, pascales said:

I understand your frustration, but just ignore unconstructive comments, JBW... it’s just better than insulting back!

Let’s not become Reddit :)

Yes you are absolutely right Mr. Pascales. The same second I press submit I had regrets writing that, sorry.

3 minutes ago, SnoopXRP said:

Volume is still slowly climbing, we are sitting in a .....rocket?

We're only $1B from overtaking the volume of BTC. Have we ever surpassed the BTC volume historically? I know we briefly overtook BTC mkt cap in January, but don't remember the volume.

4 hours ago, MisterRipple said:

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

just take it in stride. half the time we never find out why the price goes up and down; it just does. we could drop to .01 for all we know.

Edited by MegaNerd

4 hours ago, hallwaymonitor said:

I think this bull run of XRP was orchestrated by XRP whales (for starters at least) in order to secure the sufficient volume for xRapid to function properly. After the 24h volume of XRP climbed above 1 billion USD the retail FOMO started to kick in and as long as the volume stays above 1 billion USDs then all whales have less power to manipulate the price. High volume of XRP goes along with the interests of Ripple because the higher the volume the larger sums you can transfer via xRapid without liquidity problems. In other words if the volume would stay like 200 million when xRapid goes live then it means that xRapid can transfer only small payments (lets say less than 100 bucks per transaction). If the volume stays above 2 billions then you can push all transactions that are less than 1000 bucks via xRapid without liquidity worries.

I'm also thinking along the same lines.  Finally, some market manipulation we can all get excited about that works to everyone's advantage, haha!  It would be incredible if our XRapid partners are able to settle significantly larger amounts upon release next month due to the high volume and deep liquidity pools.  This would supercharge further XRapid adoption from institutions on the fence and further retail investor FOMO.  Let's get this snowball to the top of the mountain!!!!  

3 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

just take it in stride. half the time we never find out why the price goes up and down; it just does. we could drop to .01 for all we know.

1 Billion dollars has been extracted from the marked since yr.day. Hell of a lot of cash. Hope we see another injection come Monday.