Jump to content
MisterRipple

Is a dump incoming?

Recommended Posts

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MisterRipple said:

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

 

Media coverage is a lagging indicator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MisterRipple said:

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

 

Anything's possible, but we also might be sitting on a whole big canister of jet fuel, and we've barely lit the primary burners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

One thing is for sure. If you have extra fiat I would urge you to buy XRP today. If this goes again sky is the limit. Next bottom is $ 1.2.-

like your avatar John, though it's a bit outdated yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterRipple said:

Zerpers,

I think we all enjoy the XRP tsunami these last days, right?! ?
I can't find any logic behind this tremendous pump, so do we have to worry about a dump that would bring us back to the 0.20 or even lower? 
Deep down I'm hoping XRAPID is triggering this ride but my mind tells me it's more fomo and media coverage..

✌️

 

Is it going up? Is it going down? Sell? Miss out? What do? Don't know? 

What about fundamentals, future and the Internet of Value? Think about that, son. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging from the price action this week after the  4 run ups we had, my guess is that price is consolidating in a range, like we saw. So that's what I'm thinking is going on right now. But in the end your guess is as good as mine, so either way, buckle up and enjoy the ride ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Warg said:

Judging from the price action this week after the  4 run ups we had, my guess is that price is consolidating in a range, like we saw. So that's what I'm thinking is going on right now. But in the end your guess is as good as mine, so either way, buckle up and enjoy the ride ?

Agreed. This bull run of XRP without BTC started at September 18th 2018. The Swell is one of the biggest yearly conferences for Ripple and it starts at October 1st 2018. How conveniently the bull run of XRP starts 13 days before the Swell. Ripple have stated that xRapid goes live during 2018 or even "month or so" during October. Brad did state that "major banks" are going to use xRapid in the end of 2018.

I think this bull run of XRP was orchestrated by XRP whales (for starters at least) in order to secure the sufficient volume for xRapid to function properly. After the 24h volume of XRP climbed above 1 billion USD the retail FOMO started to kick in and as long as the volume stays above 1 billion USDs then all whales have less power to manipulate the price. High volume of XRP goes along with the interests of Ripple because the higher the volume the larger sums you can transfer via xRapid without liquidity problems. In other words if the volume would stay like 200 million when xRapid goes live then it means that xRapid can transfer only small payments (lets say less than 100 bucks per transaction). If the volume stays above 2 billions then you can push all transactions that are less than 1000 bucks via xRapid without liquidity worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Is it going up? Is it going down? Sell? Miss out? What do? Don't know? 

What about fundamentals, future and the Internet of Value? Think about that, son. 

Bought at 0,20€ went all the way up to 3,5€ and went back to square one, I'm here for the long haul Skippy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MisterRipple said:

Bought at 0,20€ went all the way up to 3,5€ and went back to square one, I'm here for the long haul Skippy. 

Same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...