Sign in to follow this  
Staigera

Will xrp keep going up? Or will it have a continuing correction?

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

I sold 12k XRP I think it will go down.

It will correct here and go up again. How long the correction is is anyone's guess. But you sold at 52c so you might just be able to buy back in around the same price. At least you have money in your pocket. 

1 hour ago, AlibabaGrp said:

I personally wouldn't, why didn't you sell at 80c at the top of the pump??

Anyone who says this has never tried to take profits in a parabolic move. Were you watching it live? The poor guy who bought at 0.80 thought the top of that green candle looked the same as the one at .60. In a move like that you are always waiting for the harsh reversal, you just don't know where it's going to be. OP could've sold at 0.52 and then it peaks at .55 and then crashes back to .35. Then you'd be asking him how he knew it was the top. 

The answer is he didn't. And neither did you until you looked at the chart after the fact and asked him why he didn't sell at the top. 

15 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

It will correct here and go up again. How long the correction is is anyone's guess. But you sold at 52c so you might just be able to buy back in around the same price. At least you have money in your pocket. 

Anyone who says this has never tried to take profits in a parabolic move. Were you watching it live? The poor guy who bought at 0.80 thought the top of that green candle looked the same as the one at .60. In a move like that you are always waiting for the harsh reversal, you just don't know where it's going to be. OP could've sold at 0.52 and then it peaks at .55 and then crashes back to .35. Then you'd be asking him how he knew it was the top. 

The answer is he didn't. And neither did you until you looked at the chart after the fact and asked him why he didn't sell at the top. 

Yea I was watching it live, I sold at 76C when I saw RSI at 95. That candle was very obvious it'd correct down with that RSI. Now it's close to the 50C support, it's better to sell at 49.5 than 52. Because at 49.5, it's guaranteed to test 45C. But now it's not guaranteed that it'll break down 50C support, it could reverse again, although volume is crap. 

Being the only crypto with a clear use case, and being so so near to rolling out live with such a significant part of adding value to xrp, I wouldn't sell any unless I absolutely needed to. I believe that $1 is right around the corner and that support will quickly develop for at least a dollar, if not much more. EOY $10 is looking very reasonable for a variety of reasons: Flight out of BTC and ETH into XRP, (& other coins as well) rapidly increasing bank & FI adoption, rapidly expanding use-case scenarios, and significantly: widespread mainstream media attention.  The significant increase in volumes are key as well, and as they soon become 'the norm,'  the higher prices will follow suit.  It won't be long now:   "COMING SOON TO A THREAD NEAR YOU" "What was I thinking, why didn't I buy it when it wasn't even a buck?"  This is a no-brainer for me  I sold out of early positions in such companies as Apple, XM/Sirius, Netflix, and Facebook; making decent profits with each, but this is an opportunity on a whole other level, imho. To have been able to stockpile xrp for as little as 25¢ to 50¢ was what I believe, time will prove to be one of those "once in a lifetime opportunities."   There's gonna be all kinds of ups and downs and sideways, but I'm looking long here. We will see...... 

I threw $5k into my account to buy more on Monday when it was $.32. I waited thinking it would drop to $.25 again. Oops. 

I still have it sitting there....I think I will wait for another dip and just throw it in. My average is somewhere around $.70 anyway....so I won’t be hurting that. 

Just wish I had jumped on it bigger at $.25 to .32. 

AllinXRP .. your def not alone.  I had more I was going to buy but will just leave it for now. If it drops then I’ll buy, if not I’ll prob add to my ada stack.  Lucky I hit my zerp target about 20k zerps ago

Thank you guys for your input really appreciate it. 

After some thinking I decided it's not worth the headeace,  so I sold at 46 made a small profit added it back to the main stack. 

Unless you have like 100k + zerps this is to stressful if you ask me haha.

But this out of nowhere pump do you guys really think it's some behind the doors kind of thing?

It could also be deep.pockted Wales, could be even jed.  But Xrapid goes live soon so better just back to holding I guess.

Edited by Staigera

29 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

I threw $5k into my account to buy more on Monday when it was $.32. I waited thinking it would drop to $.25 again. Oops. 

I still have it sitting there....I think I will wait for another dip and just throw it in. My average is somewhere around $.70 anyway....so I won’t be hurting that. 

Sorry to hear that man, I know how it can be when it was 25 c I putted 2k in and when it was going up directly FOMO money deposit. But bought around 52c another 2k. Then the run slowed down and we are back to 45c XD.

This ***** is crazy as hell haha it got me all pumped up for the real thing.

7 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Thank you guys for your input really appreciate it. 

After some thinking I decided it's not worth the headeace,  so I sold at 46 made a small profit added it back to the main stack. 

Unless you have like 100k + zerps this is to stressful if you ask me haha.

But this out of nowhere pump do you guys really think it's some behind the doors kind of thing?

It could also be deep.pockted Wales, could be even jed.  But Xrapid goes live soon so better just back to holding I guess.

no telling what it is but stay patient  i fully believe its coming in time 

34 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

hahaha i bought some at .47 right before it started dropping a month or so ago its all good

2 hours ago, AlibabaGrp said:

I personally wouldn't, why didn't you sell at 80c at the top of the pump??

May dip down to 45-50C but the lower to support you sell, the bigger risk you're taking

He didn't sell at 80c because he didn't know that was top. Nobody did.

2 hours ago, Tribble said:

You are down 444 XRP no wait 654 XRP I mean 857 XRP  as of me writing this. (857*$589=$504,857 USD)

How do you feel?

Why am I down 857 XRP?

I sold at 52 c and now it's at 46c I did not lose XRP I gained XRP. 

But not worth the head pain that's for sure.

Edit. I think you thought I sold it at dollar, I talk in euro.

Edited by Staigera

1 minute ago, Staigera said:

Why am I down 857 XRP?

I sold at 52 c and now it's at 46c I did not lose XRP I gained XRP. 

But not worth the head pain that's for sure.

are yall talking about different currencies? its 53 cents on binance usd

Sign in to follow this