ImTheRippler

Coinbase are such clowns

9 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

XRP is now #2 gunning for the top and they don't even have it listed.

At least they have ETHEREUM CLASSIC ?

....and they're considering adding 0x which currently has a daily trade volume of $24M....or about 1/150th the size of XRP's current volume.  Even on a normal bear market day, XRP has ten times the trade volume of 0x.   Clowns indeed.

10 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

XRP is now #2 gunning for the top and they don't even have it listed.

At least they have ETHEREUM CLASSIC ?

Just wait when zerps are no. 1... Conbase'll come on their knees to please list 'em.

I hope Ripple does not offer them even a single xrp to list.  We don't need Coinbase, which has never really wanted xrp and Ripple to succeed because Larsen and Armstrong had an early dispute which Armstrong tries to hold over Ripple's head, and because Coinbase thought it could to be the intermediary through which payments in bitcoin are made.  Coinbase doesn't want payments being made on the XRP ledger or ILP.  Coinbase will lose, and will eventually become just be another exchange.   

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

yea....what % of that almost $4B in trade volume would have been on CB?  HAHA...total clowns.

If XRP was listed on CB then I feel like the trade volume would be higher, considering CB is very well known and fairly easy to use for the average person.

5 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

I hope Ripple does not offer them even a single xrp to list.  We don't need Coinbase, which has never really wanted xrp and Ripple to succeed because Larsen and Armstrong had an early dispute which Armstrong tries to hold over Ripple's head, and because Coinbase thought it could to be the intermediary through which payments in bitcoin are made.  Coinbase doesn't want payments being made on the XRP ledger or ILP.  Coinbase will lose, and will eventually become just be another exchange.   

Does not seem like Ripples culture though. They often take the higher road and I think they just want what is best for the asset and for the company. If Coinbase propositioned them I think they would play ball. 

2 minutes ago, moke said:

If XRP was listed on CB then I feel like the trade volume would be higher, considering CB is very well known and fairly easy to use for the average person.

and Coinbase would have made more money.  But they didn't...thus this tread calling them clowns.

Clown.jpg

1 minute ago, Bmatt44 said:

Does not seem like Ripples culture though. They often take the higher road and I think they just want what is best for the asset and for the company. If Coinbase propositioned them I think they would play ball. 

Oh, I am sure they will.  At one point, I believe Ripple was going to incentivize Coinbase to list xrp by offering them a lot of xrp.  Coinbase refused.  Now, I am hoping that Ripple offers nothing, either list or don't.  Coinbase will list xrp as its dominance is decreasing by the day.