ImTheRippler

Coinbase are such clowns

4 minutes ago, sharpn said:

So why would they post they are considering adding Stellar it's more centralised than XRP as far as holding go and it's a fork off XRP! Any regulation for XRP would apply to Stellar....

It's not about logical reasoning with regards to XRP and Coinbase.

Indeed, it is clear there is no true love yet between the two. But we are also not sure if XLM was really allowed to be added. They mentioned that they intended (seeking possibilities) to add it, but they didnt yet. Guess XLM and XRP were similar uncertain at that time of writing. But it seems US is about to get a bit more loose regarding their non-security position. And I am pretty sure that Coinbase will use their opportunity to add these top coins (including XRP) whenever possible. They will follow the $$$

So this is interesting. This news from Coinbase comes out the day after this meeting:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/lawmakers-venture-capitalists-and-crypto-companies-descend-on-on-capitol-hill-to-debate-regulation.html

Both Ripple and Coinbase in attendance. 

Interesting how they say they will be adding assets that comply to local law, maybe finally some regulation clarity after this meeting?

On 9/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, lll_lll said:

Bittrex is the new CB. Their number of states and territories has expanded to 17. Just got my USD account approved last week. That will be Reg easiest way to buy and sell XRP moving forward in US.

I would argue Uphold is the new CB and Bittrex is not the new Bitsamp but the North America's version of it.

4 hours ago, Staigera said:

Why don't people in the EU just use Bitstamp as far as I can see they are the best exchange with no withdrawal limit. 

Their support is not very fast and the KYC approval took 2 months (!) for me when i first registered last December. Otherwise their fees are low and the EUR/XRP pairing is very convenient.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, icebreath said:

Their support is not very fast and the KYC approval took 2 months (!) for me when i first registered last December. Otherwise their fees are low and the EUR/XRP pairing is very convenient.

Yeah besides the KYC they are pretty solid i would like to see them become a market maker for Xrapid.