increasedwisdom

I'm So Glad I Sold All My XRP

Yes, that's right!

"I'm so glad I sold all my XRP" is what I read in a chat room several hours ago when the price was sitting around $0.46usd.

I wish I had taken a screenshot.  (the chat room auto-deletes conversations after 5 minutes)

I tried to convince the guy to be patient, but like we've seen and heard so many times,
these novice investor/gamblers are so proud of themselves for being "smart" enough to take their profits early.

Some people just don't realize how fortunate they are to have :

1.  Found out about XRP
2.  Purchased all their XRP below $0.30usd
3.  Have only been holding XRP for a month or two
4.  Well, you know the rest

I can't wait to see what he says when I catch him in the chat room again.  (I'll post below our next conversation)
Unlike him, I was still buying more at $0.46usd.  lol

How about you?  Are you still buying more?  Are you taking your profits already?
Have you had interactions with people that are now kicking themselves for getting out early?
Or worse yet, shorting XRP in the hopes of buying back at $0.16usd?

Please post below.

The bull run hasn't even started yet IMO.  (but we have decoupled, finally)
This is a time for patience and laughter, and I am LMAO at this guy in the chat room.

Edited by increasedwisdom
Just had two other people in the same chat room tell me that I'm "scamming" them for telling them to buy instead of sell...lol (they're selling all their XRP and I'm taking screenshots)

4 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

Yes, that's right!

"I'm so glad I sold all my XRP" is what I read in a chat room several hours ago when the price was sitting around $0.46usd.

I wish I had taken a screenshot.  (the chat room auto-deletes conversations after 5 minutes)

I tried to convince the guy to be patient, but like we've seen and heard so many times,
these novice investor/gamblers are so proud of themselves for being "smart" enough to take their profits early.

Some people just don't realize how fortunate they are to have :

1.  Found out about XRP
2.  Purchased all their XRP below $0.30usd
3.  Have only been holding XRP for a month or two
4.  Well, you know the rest

I can't wait to see what he says when I catch him in the chat room again.  (I'll post below our next conversation)
Unlike him, I was still buying more at $0.46usd.  lol

How about you?  Are you still buying more?  Are you taking your profits already?
Have you had interactions with people that are now kicking themselves for getting out early?
Or worse yet, shorting XRP in the hopes of buying back at $0.16usd?

Please post below.

The bull run hasn't even started yet IMO.  (but we have decoupled, finally)
This is a time for patience and laughter, and I am LMAO at this guy in the chat room.

No way am I selling anytime soon...

Long term play...

Either double digits or 2020 whichever comes soonest! 

#XRPtheBase #XRPtheStandard

Even with the drops it was mentioned in an earlier thread that very soon the price will hit $1 and probably sink lower than that and create a benchmark regardless of pumps and dumps.

Yes the price is volatile because of some high level trading but it is nearly 3x the value it was just 10 days ago

3 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

And here we go. Lol. Not that I care, but we hit a wall at $.75 and bam, right down to $.65. 

Damn it was a huge wall

Edited by xrpen

8 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

And here we go. Lol. Not that I care, but we hit a wall at $.75 and bam, right down to $.65. 

5 minutes ago, xrpen said:

Damn it was a huge wall

There's a big difference between selling pressure and profit taking.

What's been pushing and holding the price down now for so long has been selling pressure by
market manipulators, whales, FUD, BTC-coupling, lack of custody options, lack of regulatory clarity, fear of xRapid limitations, fear of non-adoption, a basic misunderstanding of XRP, etc.

This can't go on forever, and is already changing step by step, mile by mile.
It actually might turn into FOMO sooner than later and the price may break through to the next level / "wall."

Profit taking is something completely different, but also appears on a chart like a "wall."
Like my friend in the story above, people get excited when they see such rapid/massive profits and instinctively want to cash in.
Others don't even see the potential of XRP and have already put in their take profit sell orders at places like $0.75 or $1.00usd.

Only time will tell if this "wall" and the next "walls" to come are actual selling pressure from major institutional investors,
or are just temporary pauses and retraces on the chart due to profit taking.

Either way, I doubt any of us are thinking of getting out any time soon,
and will probably be buying the dip on each of these retraces.

49 minutes ago, Liagala said:

Was his name Greg, by any chance?  :D

It is now....