New millionaires are being created every hour right now.

36 minutes ago, ericstaytrue said:

Here goes the HODL gang again. Take profits. Don't be a fool. It's gonna go back down eventually. 9.5 months of decline back down to "we'll never see this again" territory but two days of green and everyone has amnesia.

We're up 80 % man. We beat every single one of those people who said to sell last two months. 

We won. It doesnt matter if its going to go back down tomorrow. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The world has 15-30 MILLION millionaires... Let's just call is 15 for the sake of argument.  EVEN IF XRP went to $100, we would only add about 60K more millionaires, bringing the world total to 15.06

Here goes the HODL gang again. Take profits. Don't be a fool. It's gonna go back down eventually. 9.5 months of decline back down to "we'll never see this again" territory but two days of green and ev

You "sold like an idiot" at an ATH? If you put all of that back in at 30 cents you'd have 10xd what you held. What about that is idiotic?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Raiden said:

We're up 80 % man. We beat every single one of those people who said to sell last two months. 

We won. It doesnt matter if its going to go back down tomorrow. 

??

When I read posts like this I think of Bart and Maurice whom I work with and bought earlier in the year at the Fire Sale (won't ever go lower) price of $1.30. 

.50-.60 is great if it holds, but XRP has a long way to go before many investors have recouped their initial investment.

56 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

I understand the hodl logic, but if you're looking at a balance sheet with $1M+ in value, and that is all you need to secure the rest of your life, nobody will fault you for cashing in and taking the security blanket.  It doesn't matter what happens to the XRP price after you get out.  Financial security for life is never a decision you'll will or should regret. 

Exactly.  Lambos would be nice (I wouldn't actually ever own one.....too much attention), but to sacrifice freedom for some bs like that, you'd have to be crazy.  I wouldn't mind having 8 figures or whatever, but I'm pulling the cord on a large part of my stash for freedom if/when the price gets there.  That'll probably make it easier to hodl on to the remaining x% for 5 years then.

Edited by mrhat75
2 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Who is selling now? Do people really think this is a bull trap? It's something...different. 

The title of the Topic says it all.  

These newly made millionaires are the ones trying to cash out not because they think it's a trap,
but because they're millionaires, and they want their money!

They don't want to wait any longer.  They don't want any more risks.
There's a lot of different reasons.  Everyone has their own situation.  
If I just became an XRP millionaire today, I'd be taking at least SOME of the profit right now too.

But you're right.  It's no bull trap.  There's no massive selling pressure like before. 
This looks like good old fashioned profit taking to me that's slowing the bull run for the moment.
No reason to sell, not even to bank a little profit, unless of course you just became a millionaire!  :D

Edited by increasedwisdom
6 hours ago, txferrari said:

Not me.  Unfortunately, like an idiot i sold last year at $3.  Had about 25k XRP's.  Sold em all.  Just started buying again a few weeks ago when it was .24.  I'm on the brakes now and just gonna ride with what I have.  If I see $15, I wont be a millionaire, but I'll be damn close.  If It ever gets to $100, I'm out.  Off grid.  Never to see me again.  So, I'll miss you guys. 

I bought Apple stock in 1990, and then I sold all of it in 2000 right before the big crash. Then I rebought and I've been holding ever since. Still kicking myself!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.