youngdude

Anyone Else Regret Not Un-Diversifying?

2 minutes ago, Freesharo said:

keep it going but whats driving it

I saw a story on Saudi Arabia is partnering with Ripple, and they are really open to going cashless. That is a big deal and I consider it a great show case to show Ripple's software/XRP/xRapid muscles.

1 hour ago, Raz said:

Won't own another coin.  As Warren Buffett said, why bet on something that isn't your number one pick?

His statement is flawed actually since Berkshire holds more than one #1 hold.

having said that there is a reason, as others mentioned on the thread, it is my #1 hold.

3 minutes ago, Excerpts said:

His statement is flawed actually since Berkshire holds more than one #1 hold.

having said that there is a reason, as others mentioned on the thread, it is my #1 hold.

Well I think there is a difference in strategies between the chasing of wealth and the preservation of wealth. I think while he was chasing wealth he diversified very little and now is in the conservation of wealth mode which would mean diversification.

36 minutes ago, Raz said:

Well I think there is a difference in strategies between the chasing of wealth and the preservation of wealth. I think while he was chasing wealth he diversified very little and now is in the conservation of wealth mode which would mean diversification.

That makes sense.  

2 hours ago, Raz said:

Won't own another coin.  As Warren Buffett said, why bet on something that isn't your number one pick?

Think his exact quote was  " Diversification is for people who dont know what they are doing" 

I did so a few months ago, mostly because I was tired of the bear market and staring at all these coins losing money that I don't even believe in. I figured I might as well consolidate into the one I actually understand and believe in.

Got rid of a few more coins this week to do the same.

But OP, if it makes you feel any better, I'm STILL feeling the fomo even though I consolidated and have been buying XRP only for months now.

In short, greed is a helluva drug.

2 hours ago, MrSensible said:

FOMO at the moment. I took some profit. Nervously waiting to buy back in !

I’ve had Livecoinwatch up all day, just watching it update every two seconds. I got out at .64 and it’s .57 now.