Sign in to follow this  
Strovu

Remember SWELL 2017 on october 16-18???

Ok since no one reply yet I'll answer to myself: I think it will just stay stable. I guess that the announcement will be that 2 or 3 banks are using xRapid, it's a beginning and in 2 or 3 years we'll have a decent xRapid network if all goes well. Something around those lines... Nothing to skyrocket after swell...

It may go to 1$ on swell fisrt day and then just stabilize around 0,90$.

That's my speculation around this boom. Last year it raised for ten days before Swell and lost all gain during Swell because there was nothing special after that famous count down...

29 minutes ago, BigDawg2323 said:

Sorry, too busy picking out the color of my new Lambo!

Forget Lambo, now everyone has one, McLaren is the best!

Edited by Strovu

I don't think Swell will have the same effect on XRP price year in and year out.  I think Swell is really a non issue and just a reason for the guys at Ripple to throw a party and schmooze,

2 minutes ago, lucky said:

swell last year was an embarresment

That was the reason for the price drop. I think people were expecting some major news like coinbase adding XRP. Hopefully, they have some positive news.

Maybe bill will announce a new token called  Monicacoin. 

1 minute ago, VegitaXRP said:

@lucky @Inruin

Well this year we have Bill Clinton a pillar of class and of the crypto community so obviously it wont be an embarrassment this year. 

lets hope they hire professionals for the live recording. that was the most embarressing part for me, the amateurism, for such a well funded tech company.

58 minutes ago, Strovu said:

Ok since no one reply yet I'll answer to myself: I think it will just stay stable. I guess that the announcement will be that 2 or 3 banks are using xRapid, it's a beginning and in 2 or 3 years we'll have a decent xRapid network if all goes well. Something around those lines... Nothing to skyrocket after swell...

It may go to 1$ on swell fisrt day and then just stabilize around 0,90$.

That's my speculation around this boom. Last year it raised for ten days before Swell and lost all gain during Swell because there was nothing special after that famous count down...

Chill out dude (or dudette) it was only 3 minutes before you couldn't wait for a reply to your OP.  I'm excited too, so I feel ya, but relax, this train has only just left the station. As for Swell, I'll stick my neck out and predict that the momentum of Ripple will limit any pull-backs to brief interruptions of a steady climb. IMO, they've done it: Ripple has achieved critical mass, such that the writing is on the wall for the other banks to either hop on board or be left behind. Ripple has a clearly superior product suite, and banks the world over will have little choice but to join in - this is going to be epic!

I'm relax, My view is quite positive in fact. Instead of crashing after swell I think it will hold the gains. But I'm staying realistic adding that I think it will not continue to skyrocket after swell and my stay around 0,90$. But yeah it's just speculation it may do a thousands other scenarii!

3 minutes ago, Strovu said:

I'm relax, My view is quite positive in fact. Instead of crashing after swell I think it will hold the gains. But I'm staying realistic adding that I think it will not continue to skyrocket after swell and my stay around 0,90$. But yeah it's just speculation it may do a thousands other scenarii!

It COMPLETELY depends what they will announce at Swell. Last year there was no announcements.  This year could be completely different. 

Sign in to follow this