akashmehta

$1B MARKET VOLUME FOR LAST 24 HRS

3 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

This is reassuring imho. A dominant fiat pairing in this bullrun indicates it's fresh money entering as opposed to wash trading / orderbook manipulation. I personally can't fathom retail investment picking up speed this fast just coming from an absolute hulk of a bear market though. This is hardcore fiat volume. HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE

This could be insiders purchasing.  Maybe there is some significant news that us people out in speculative zone are not aware off.  Could be a memo passed around internally.  I say this because thats alot of money coming in, especially during the most bearish time.  I want to say its a trap as much i'd like for it to not stop. Or we are on the cusp of xRapid actually going live.  

Edited by ripplelab

After last year's SWELL, which was really hyped up and ended with a whimper, with basically no announcements, etc., I think that Ripple learned its lesson and is planning to announce something big, or even a lot of big things.  Also, it could, of course, be imminent news from the SEC issuing an opinion that XRP is not a security.  One thing I am glad about, is that no one is saying it has something to do with C**base, a foul word which I will not type here.  F*ck C**base and its BS reasons for not adding XRP - we don't need you!! 

4 minutes ago, ripplelab said:

This could be insiders purchasing.  Maybe there is some significant news that us people out in speculative zone are not aware off.  Could be a memo passed around internally.  I say this because thats alot of money coming in, especially during the most bearish time.  I want to say its a trap as much i'd like for it to not stop. Or we are on the cusp of xRapid actually going live.  

Its a trap... perfect time to use bearish sentiment to set this kind of trap and create momentum ... if I had that kind of money... 

53 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Rejoice? I beg to differ. This might very well turn out an absolute disaster. Let me be clear, I'm all for XRP absolutely dominating every asset and their mothers... in a 'natural' sustainable way. This is getting my undies twisted, scared sh*tless we'll plummit afterwards. I'm in it for the long game but witnessing another 90% decline is going to wreck my insides.

Then if you feel this way its a golden opportunity to sell and buy back cheaper?

1 hour ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Rejoice? I beg to differ. This might very well turn out an absolute disaster.

Disaster? Wtf are you smoking? Get rid of it. 

41 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

Then if you feel this way its a golden opportunity to sell and buy back cheaper?

There’s really no need for the snark. So far this is just a few green candles. We’ve seen it retrace from this before.

BTC still looks like making one more low before moving up. Having said that, if XRP corrects in this range for the next day or two, then it’s time to buy hard.

Cautiously optimistic here.  Glad I bought more last week at .28, stunning really how undervalued XRP is when you cancel out all the manufactured BS noise designed to drive the market low.  Fundamentals people, fundamentals.

Edited by aavkk

44 minutes ago, Jugular said:

Disaster? Wtf are you smoking? Get rid of it. 

You don't need to smoke anything to know this is quite possibly and most likely unsustainable. Inb4: tHeN SelL aNd buY bACk cHeApeR; not touching my nano, it's a legitimate concern and you're lacking a brain if you think otherwise.