Direct to fiat exchanges

LordAMV

hello all,

Sorry if this has been posted but I couldn't locate it.  I am trying to find a list of exchanges that have a direct pairing between fiat (preferably USD) and XRP, that are considered reasonably reliable exchanges.

I assume these kinds of exchanges will be a dime a dozen in a year or two, but I'm not aware of them at the moment.

2 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

Kraken was an utter nightmare when I tried setting up my account earlier this year.  KYC dragged on for over a month without any apparent progress.  Has that gotten better?

I had the same experience BITSTAMP was way faster.

Kraken can be easy to set up or seemingly impossible. For me it was a breeze, for others, it sometimes took repeated efforts, and then all of the sudden, Bam, done. Of course, this was back before they got slammed like everyone else, with new people wanting to sign up. I like Kraken - I'd say it's worth it....

1 hour ago, LordAMV said:

hello all,

Sorry if this has been posted but I couldn't locate it.  I am trying to find a list of exchanges that have a direct pairing between fiat (preferably USD) and XRP, that are considered reasonably reliable exchanges.

I assume these kinds of exchanges will be a dime a dozen in a year or two, but I'm not aware of them at the moment.

Uphold.com

2 minute verification process, 1.4% purchase fee... use checking account to purchase, get price locked in now while waiting for money to transfer.

Easy.