Sign in to follow this  
TokenBaby

Up 13%: XRP Jumps By Double Digits for Second Time This Week

XRP's price is boasting double-digit percentage growth today for the second time this week as the broader market picks up the bid.

At press time, the world's third-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading across exchanges at an average price of $0.37 – a six-week high and 13.60 percent gain from today's opening price of $0.33, according to CoinDesk's XRP Price Index (XPI).

XRP's standout 24-hour appreciation makes it the best performer out of the world's 50 largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization, data from CoinMarketCap reveals.

https://www.coindesk.com/up-13-xrp-jumps-by-double-digits-for-second-time-this-week/

xrp coindesk.PNG

Edited by TokenBaby

What nice is that the 24 hour volume is increasing as the price increases, going from 200 million earlier in the week to almost 700 million right now.  As long as the volume is increasing, price should also.

4 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

0,35*1,2^30= 83

Current price multiplied by 20% increase every second day for the rest of the year. :crazy:

pedantic analyst in me has to ask why only repeated x30 if there's 102 days till 31/12? Guess you mean third day but even then that would be x34?

I'll get me coat, as I'd take the end result 

8 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

pedantic analyst in me has to ask why only repeated x30 if there's 102 days till 31/12? Guess you mean third day but even then that would be x34?

I'll get me coat, as I'd take the end result 

Just took off some random number of days and rounded down to a month of 20%+ days.

And: I am also a Knobhead.

Edited by mandelbaum

The thing I like about this price mafs stuff is that at 35 cents a ten percent gain gives us another 3.5 cents.  But later at one dollar a similar ten percent gain gives us 10 cents.  So as it gets higher the amount of increased value is growing faster and faster.

Gotta love dem mafs.    :) 

Sign in to follow this