BruceWhale

US Banking Giant PNC Becomes Latest to Adopt Ripple's xCurrent

So.. I should open up an account with PNC, seeing as I do have that local. :o

Some crazy **** is about to go down. So much news coming out recently. Im looking forward to Swell. I'm also looking at the ICE conference that's happening this month,BTC ETFS, Xrapid launch soon, Bakkt opening in November. I can't even describe my anticipation for all this

"With PNC, the idea is to get a few corridors lit up with xCurrent … When they're ready to start talking about emerging markets, we'll introduce them to xRapid. We're working to get them started with xCurrent so it's not a completely new feature to move to xRapid," he explained.

le boom

Edited by Guest

Always nice when a major news agency is picking up Ripple... 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-ripple/blockchain-startup-ripple-signs-up-pnc-as-a-customer-for-its-payment-tech-idUSKCN1LZ1W9?il=0

A division of PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N) will use technology built by startup Ripple to process international payments, the companies said on Wednesday, a possible precursor to the use of blockchain in mainstream finance.

21 minutes ago, Xrphunter said:

How is it compared to other US banks? 

Not quite sure. Quite a few banks in our area are 5/3, Credit Unions(they are the most liked, due to "regular banks" always charging the hell out of people.) but there's also a very small local bank and 2-3 Chemical banks too. PNC is a little bit of a drive out of my way, but not very far. Quite a few people I know use them.
A majority of the city is owned by Chicago citizens in terms of cash and usage as a summer vacationing spot. Almost all of our rural living areas have been reduced / erased to create condos so that the owners can rent a room for 1500-2500$ a week to those vacationing. During the summer, we can barely navigate our town due to traffic and number of people, in the winter we can barely navigate our town due to lake effect winter storms (not to mention the lack of work available.)

Edit: Most of the property is owned by a man named Randy Locker, multi-millionare that I can't even imagine how much rent he collects on a daily basis.

Edited by Guest