Sign in to follow this  
Centaurus

Three Fundamental Reasons the 20% Spike in XRP Prices is no Bluff

I honestly think it is a rotating pump and dump. stellar was up 20% for a while on its own, then BCH and so on. I think we are just in rotation. However, with Xrapid going live and banks signing contracts we will see. If it is a planned sequence then funds have to moved around in order to move the larger coins. For now I am setting myself up for a continued bear market. That being said if I am wrong I will not be upset.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, peanut56 said:

I honestly think it is a rotating pump and dump. stellar was up 20% for a while on its own, then BCH and so on. I think we are just in rotation. However, with Xrapid going live and banks signing contracts we will see. If it is a planned sequence then funds have to moved around in order to move the larger coins. For now I am setting myself up for a continued bear market. That being said if I am wrong I will not be upset.

Let the bears come! "Please sell your zerps to me" as I have more cash to pile into XRP. This winning international bridge currency is getting ready for it's institutional/enterprise/retail function in global payments.

20/9/2018 A day later ....feels great to see the Global Ripplenet network roll-out. And to see XRP steadily gaining in value from it’s oversold lows :beach:

Edited by cryptoxrp

Sign in to follow this