coastal

Nice little pump

On 9/18/2018 at 1:39 PM, coastal said:

Any thoughts on the last hours little pump?

heaps of good news and price goes down..... then out of nowhere a nice little pump, especially when the whole market is heading south

The title of this thread should and hopefully will be a "hall of famer". You should run for president of the XRPCHAT, you have my vote.

20 minutes ago, moncho said:

The title of this thread should and hopefully will be a "hall of famer". You should run for president of the XRPCHAT, you have my vote.

Thanks mate! although I wouldn't go that far....... but i would love it if this was the turning point for the next bull run!

6 hours ago, MQB said:

From the current volume especially the Korean volume, there is no reason the price will not going up.

Last at the ATH the volume was only 8 billion and we're at 4.5 billion now. We're at the the biginning of a bull run and I would not be surprised if the previous ATH is broken.

Time will tell.

Edit: I think trade is a good idea but I never traded short term 'cause I am little conservative and lack of skils at the same time. I wish I could do that to maximize the profits though

If things continue like the last three days, reaching a new ath could only take days or weeks...but this is crypto: no one knowes....

10 hours ago, orcablue said:

its Saturday 10.30pm in Australia. If XRP was making a push, it would be happening around now. But its still sub 0.5x so i guess we're resting for the weekend?

Rest is good...... need to refuel for the next run! Can't make it to the moon on one gas tank